Welcome to another Monday EAD Blog Hop and my second week as a guest designer! If you hopped here from Jenn's blog - Double N Designs, you are in the right place. If not, you can head back to the beginning of the hop at the EAD Designs Blog. I have had soo much fun working with these stickers. For today's card, I used the Little Red Stickerz set.
The next stop on the blog hop is Amy from Tsuruta Designs!
- Card Base: 5 1/2 x 11 - scored at 5 1/2
- Green: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 - Papertrey Ink - New Leaf
- Blue and White Polka Dot: 3 x 5 1/4 - MS 12 x 12 Paper Pad
- House sized at 3" using real dial size from Create a Critter
- (3) Clouds sized at 1" from Create a Critter
- (3) Grass sized at 1" from Create a Critter
- Little Red Riding Hood & Basket - EAD Designs
- I affixed her to white cardstock and then used an x-acto knife to cut around her. That way I could use pop-dots to attach her to the card base.
- "Wish you were here" Sentiment: g Studios - Michael's $1 bin
- Baker's Twine - Papertrey Ink
- Button - from my stash
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Micron 03 Pigment Pen - Black
I hope that you will be able to join us tomorrow - Tuesday Jan 11th! Scrappy Moms will be hosting a bi-monthly challange! Terrific Tuesday Challenges will be held the 2nd and 4th weeks of the month. The challenge will post on the Scrappy Moms site on Tuesday and it will end the following Monday. All of the challenges will be Cricut cartridge challenges, but if you don't have the specified cartridge you can substitute a similar cut. There will be a prize drawing at the end of each month drawing from the entries from both challenges. That means if you join us for both you will have two entries into the prize drawing!
Hope to see you back here tomorrow!