Hooray it's Monday, which means it's time for another EAD Monday Blog Hop!!! If you just arrived here from Jenn's blog Double N Designs, you are in the right place. If not, you can always hop back tot the EAD Designs blog to start at the beginning! This is my last week as a guest designer with EAD Designs and I have had so much fun! Thank you so much to everyone at EAD Designs and the wonderful design team for being so welcoming! Special thanks to Joanna, for inviting me!
I tried something a little bit different for this week's project. I used my watercolor pencils to actually color on the Believe in Make Believe Stickerz. Here are a few things I learned: I should probably practice more (a lot more) with my watercolor pencils. You should only use a teensy tiny amount of water to make the pencils work on the stickerz, and I should really practice a whole lot more!
The next stop on today's hop is the super creative Amy T. from Tsuruta Designs!
- Card Bases: Standard A2
- Mats: 4 x 5 1/4 & 3 3/4 x 5
- Tag Shape from Once Upon a Princess
- Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder
- Believe in Make Believe Stickerz
- Papertrey Ink Ribbon - Leaf
- Faber-Castell Watercolor Pencils
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Micron Pigma Pen - Black 03