Monday, January 31, 2011

EAD Monday Blog Hop!


Hooray it's Monday, which means it's time for another EAD Monday Blog Hop!!!  If you just arrived here from Jenn's blog Double N Designs, you are in the right place.  If not, you can always hop back tot the EAD Designs blog to start at the beginning!  This is my last week as a guest designer with EAD Designs and I have had so much fun!  Thank you so much to everyone at EAD Designs and the wonderful design team for being so welcoming!  Special thanks to Joanna, for inviting me!  

 I tried something a little bit different for this week's project.  I used my watercolor pencils to actually color on the Believe in Make Believe Stickerz.  Here are a few things I learned:  I should probably practice more (a lot more) with my watercolor pencils.  You should only use a teensy tiny amount of water to make the pencils work on the stickerz, and I should really practice a whole lot more!  

'



The next stop on today's hop is the super creative Amy T. from Tsuruta Designs!  

Materials Used:
  • Card Bases: Standard A2
  • Mats: 4 x 5 1/4 & 3 3/4 x 5
  • Tag Shape from Once Upon a Princess
  • Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder
  • Believe in Make Believe Stickerz
  • Papertrey Ink Ribbon - Leaf
  • Faber-Castell Watercolor Pencils
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sakura Micron Pigma Pen - Black 03




13 comments:

de said...

Gorgeous cards! These are amazing!

~amy~ said...

LOVE them...I need to add that set to my stash!

Amy said...

Really love these Lauren! I don't think I've ever seen anyone use that sticker set!

Scrap'n Yamma said...

Very adorable cards! Thank you for sharing! gikinney1@gmail.com

joeygirl86 said...

These came out great Lauren! Watercolors can be a bit tricky for me to..I always have a hard time with the whole adding to much or too little water!..practice makes perfect! ;p

Jenn said...

Lovely! I think the tree is my fav!

Stephanie Zito said...

Fabulous cards Lauren!!! I'll have to try watercolors on the Stickerz too! Thanks for the tips!

Emily said...

Love this so cute.. Loved having you this month:)

VinDeeLoo said...

I haven't tried coloring in yet because I don't own the copics or promarkers. I need to try with my pencils.

VinDeeLoo

craftaholic said...

I think you things came out very nice!! You know the saying...Pratice makes perfict!!! :) TFS!!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann

Scrappy Mel said...

They are so cute - I love when you make sets, Lauren! :)

Christine Riley said...

These are so adorable, Lauren, I love the sweet little images.
Hugs, Christine

Rose said...

all are fantastic and i am going to have a look for that set......think i want/need it :)