Happy Saturday and welcome to another day of Scrappy Moms Sneak Peeks! I had so much fun decorating a gable box last week that I decided to make another one for Valentine's Day using the "Love Notes" Set from Scrappy Moms. Of course this would be perfect to use as a gift box, but I think it would also make an adorable Valentine's mailbox for a little one to take to school.
- Gable Box (Target $1 Section - they have them in white, kraft, red and white with red hearts)
- (2) 4 x 12 pieces of patterned cardstock scored at 2" and 8"
- (2) 2 1/2 x 12 pieces of cardstock
- EK Success Dotted Scallop Punch
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
- (2) 2 x 4 pieces of cardstock (to "bridge" the gap on the sides of the box
- (3) Tag sized 3.75" from Twinkle Toes
- Dog sized at 2.5" from Sweethearts
- (2) Hearts sized at 2.75" from Sweethearts
- Sentiments (My Funny Valentine, Hugs & XOXO) from Scrappy Moms "Love Notes" Set
- Patterned Paper - K & Company - Kelly Panacci Valentine
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Micron Pigma Pen - 03 Black
- 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's
- Tulle Ribbon - Michael's
Tomorrow is Nicole's party, so I will be taking the day off from Sneak Peeks, but I will be back with more projects starting on Monday! In the meantime, I hope you check out the rest of our talented design team's projects! There are LOTS of great ideas! I have the links posted on the left hand side of my blog!
Have a great weekend!