Alright...the party planning madness is coming to an end! Today's video is LONG...but I show you 6 different crafty ideas! I hope you enjoy the video and I will have another post next week with pictures of the actual party.
- Need Fringe Scissors??? You can find them HERE!
- Tissue Poms - you can find Martha's instructions HERE and if you'd rather buy a kit, you can find those HERE! (There are lots of colors...I just linked to the first one that I found)
- Marshmallow Pops can be found HERE!
- Banner: Scalloped Circle banner is sized at 4" from Birthday Bash and the wording is sized at 3" using REAL DIAL SIZE from Mickey Font (tag feature). Do you want to see another "Minnie Mouse" type banner? Check out Dawn's Addiction! She did a Minnie Mouse party for her daughter and then reused the same banner for a friend's ladybug party!
- Straw Flags: you can find the "Yippee" sentiment in the Scrappy Moms Designer Choice set
- Minnie for "Pin the Bow on Minnie" was sized at 15.75" from Mickey and Friends
Check back tomorrow for a sneak peek at the newest Scrappy Moms stamp set!