Thursday, January 20, 2011

Party Plans - Part 2


Alright...the party planning madness is coming to an end!  Today's video is LONG...but I show you 6 different crafty ideas!  I hope you enjoy the video and I will have another post next week with pictures of  the actual party.  





Materials Used:
  • Need Fringe Scissors???  You can find them HERE!
  • Tissue Poms - you can find Martha's instructions HERE and if you'd rather buy a kit, you can find those HERE!  (There are lots of colors...I just linked to the first one that I found)
  • Marshmallow Pops can be found HERE!
  • Banner: Scalloped Circle banner is sized at 4" from Birthday Bash and the wording is sized at 3" using REAL DIAL SIZE from Mickey Font (tag feature).  Do you want to see another "Minnie Mouse" type banner?  Check out Dawn's Addiction!  She did a Minnie Mouse party for her daughter and then reused the same banner for a friend's ladybug party!
  • Straw Flags: you can find the "Yippee" sentiment in the Scrappy Moms Designer Choice set
  • Minnie for "Pin the Bow on Minnie" was sized at 15.75" from Mickey and Friends
Check back tomorrow for a sneak peek at the newest Scrappy Moms stamp set!

14 comments:

Glora said...

ADORABLE!!! I love all of it. My daughter saw it and said, "Can you do all of that for my party - except using Disney Princesses?" We will see! Thanks for the inspiration. Everything looks AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! So super cute!! You are soooooo creative!!! :)
Melanie

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

that's fabulous!!! great job!

My Hideaway said...

The decorations are so cute! I am sure yall are going to have a great time at the party!

Olivia

Dawn said...

Lauren, you wouldn't believe the squeal my poor husband just had to hear because I was so offguard and excited you showed off my banner! :-) thanks!

Nicole's birthday is adorable, and your videos are great! It's amazing to see the changes around here the last year, it beautiful!

Dawn

Annette M said...

Oh my goodness...all I can say is WOW! I love all of your decorations, party accesories!!! Thanks for the Minnie cutting tip too! Your little one is one lucky little girl!

Have a wonderful party and I'm looking forward to seeing the entire finished project!

moran99@comcast.net

Mari AKA Momo said...

I am so sorry I have abandoned you!!! I just want you to know that I stop by all the time and just forget to comment! I love you and you know that your amazing!!! You never seize to amaze me! XOXO Momo

Sheenie said...

you're so adorable. LOVE your style! what a lucky little girl you have!

Julie said...

Great job! Once you're done, you need to enter your party at Hostess with the mostess or Kara's Party ideas.

Julie

Amy said...

OMG Love this!!

Janie said...

Lauren this is going to be the cutest party ever seen ! You so need to become a Childrens party Planner ! You are so creative !! TFS !
HUGS,JANIE

Monica Flores said...

Lauran, OMG!!!! Everyone has said exactlly hw I feel. I just want you to know that the work you do and all the sharing you so with us is extremely appreciated!!!! Thank you so much!!!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Great ideas, Lauren!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Jennifer said...

Lauren,

You outdid yourself!!! :) What an amazing party!!!!!!!!! Nicole is one lucky girl! ;)

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com