Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!


Welcome to the 2nd Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  There were so many amazing entries into the first challenge!  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge.  For this week's challenge, we are using Sweethearts.  If you don't have Sweethearts, just use a similar image from a different cartridge.  Melanie and Tammy will choose a winner using random.org for a chance to win the newest Scrappy Moms set - "Love Notes!"  If you participated in the first challenge and participate in this challenge, you will have TWO chances to win!!!

I decided to do a simple scrapbook layout for this week's challenge.  I realized that I haven't worked on any layouts in over a month, so if I don't get a move on - I will never ever catch up!  

"Hey, Sweetie" is from Scrappy Moms Designer's Choice Set


Materials Used:
  • 12 x 12 kraft cardstock (Michael's Recollections Brand)
  • 11 x 11 patterned cardstock
  • Photo Mats: 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 & 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 & 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
  • "Sweethearts" sized at 2.25" from Sweethearts
  • "Vespa Girl" sized at 5" from Sweethearts
  • (5) Hearts sized at 1.5" from Sweethearts
  • Stamped Sentiments from Scrappy Moms Love Notes & Designers Choice set
  • All patterned paper from K & Company - Kelly Panacci Valentine
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Baker's Twine
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sakura Pigma Micron 03 - Black
  • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Garnet & Florentine Gold

To enter your project in this week's challenge, visit the Scrappy Mom's Stamps Page HERE!


The party went really well and I should have pictures and a few more details posted tomorrow!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

17 comments:

Celeste said...

I absolutely love this page

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

fab job on that layout! not sure i will be able to participate in this one, byut i can't wait to see other's projects!

lena said...

Wow, you did great job. I like to invited to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

2LilPrincesses said...

this layout is AWESOME Lauren!! I'm totally going to have to steal this idea for a V-day page for my daughter!!

Glora said...

Super cute LO! I LOVE it!

Live Love and Scrap said...

WOW girl...you are just so flippin talented...I cant stand it!!! LOL...what an adorable layout...LOVE all the hearts with all the different sentiments!!!! Gosh...I wish we could scrap together....I am SOOOOO behind!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Cristi said...

Lauren this layout is absolutly adorable!!! I love the way you did the hearts and that scooter girl. Oh and that twine, I need to order some!
HUGS
Cristi

joeygirl86 said...

Oh my gosh this is so darn cute! I can't believe you haven't made any layouts this year! You better get on the ball! ...lol..I have a ton of catching up to do, so don't fell bad! :)

Lezlye said...

Love this Lauren! I really need to scrap more!

Card Creations by C said...

Lauren, this is great! I love it.

Christine Riley said...

Wow Lauren, this is SO adorable! I love your layouts. Great job!
Hugs, Christine

liz at liz's paper loft said...

mind reading? maybe...but you translated it way better than I ever could have! lol! I just love it!
liz :o)

scrappy critters said...

What an inspiration.. I haven't touched my scrapbooks in a year and they could never compare to this!! LOVE IT,AMAZING!! TOP NOTCH!!!

♥Tam

buglvr2010 said...

This is amazing...I love it!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG!!! what sweetness of a layout:) love all the hearts. TOOOOO CUTE

Jennifer said...

Lauren,

That is the cutest layout ever!!! I love it!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Cassie said...

So cute!
Come over to my blog for a great new announcement about a new website launched for cricut users!

http://www.hobbymommycreations.com