Welcome to the 2nd Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge! There were so many amazing entries into the first challenge! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge. For this week's challenge, we are using Sweethearts. If you don't have Sweethearts, just use a similar image from a different cartridge. Melanie and Tammy will choose a winner using random.org for a chance to win the newest Scrappy Moms set - "Love Notes!" If you participated in the first challenge and participate in this challenge, you will have TWO chances to win!!!
I decided to do a simple scrapbook layout for this week's challenge. I realized that I haven't worked on any layouts in over a month, so if I don't get a move on - I will never ever catch up!
|"Hey, Sweetie" is from Scrappy Moms Designer's Choice Set|
- 12 x 12 kraft cardstock (Michael's Recollections Brand)
- 11 x 11 patterned cardstock
- Photo Mats: 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 & 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 & 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
- "Sweethearts" sized at 2.25" from Sweethearts
- "Vespa Girl" sized at 5" from Sweethearts
- (5) Hearts sized at 1.5" from Sweethearts
- Stamped Sentiments from Scrappy Moms Love Notes & Designers Choice set
- All patterned paper from K & Company - Kelly Panacci Valentine
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Baker's Twine
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Pigma Micron 03 - Black
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Garnet & Florentine Gold
To enter your project in this week's challenge, visit the Scrappy Mom's Stamps Page HERE!
The party went really well and I should have pictures and a few more details posted tomorrow! Thanks so much for stopping by!