Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thank You Cards


Happy Saturday!  Sorry I've been MIA the last couple of days - I had a bunch of stuff to catch up on around the house and I haven't had much time for crafting.  I did have to come up with some thank-you cards in the aftermath of Nicole's birthday party.  I wanted to share a really quick and fun way to include your little one in the process.  Since Nicole cannot write her own thank you notes yet, I decided to have her paint some pictures to use as artwork for the cards.  She got some new paints for her birthday, so she was MORE than willing to help me out.  Not only does everyone get a little piece of art from the birthday girl - it also saved me LOTS of time.  I only had to add a mat, some ribbon, and a Scrappy Moms sentiment to complete the card. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  See you back here on Monday for another WONDERFUL EAD blog hop!

13 comments:

Craft Junkie Too said...

Adorable way to get your little one involved! I love it Lauren....:)
Tracy

Abby said...

What a wonderful idea!!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

very creative!

Jenny said...

So cute..what a great idea :)

Adrian said...

great idea@!

Card Creations by C said...

What a cool idea!

joeygirl86 said...

Aww so sweet! I think everyone will always remember these! :)

Jennifer said...

What a cute idea, Lauren!!! :)

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Scrappy Mel said...

What a fabulous idea!!! She is quite the little artist! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

fabulous idea! you are so creative!
liz :o)

scrappy critters said...

sooo cute. LOVE all your party ideas as well. You should open your own catering business. AMAZING.....

♥Tammy

Live Love and Scrap said...

What a GREAT idea!!! You are such a FUN Mommy!!!

hugs,
Sarah

The Creative Princess AKA Tara :) said...

Wonderful idea! Looks like both of you got to have fun!
Tara