Today I am so excited to be able to play along with the EAD Design Team! It's time for their monthly color challenge! Today's project is destined for a baby gift next month, but for now I get to enjoy it in my craft room! It seems like these decorated gable boxes have been everywhere lately. I can see why now...they are SUPER easy to decorate and you get a big payoff!
I hope that you will give the Turtle Love Color Challenge a try! Everyone that participates in the challenge receives a 25% discount at the EAD store and one random winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to the EAD store!
I obviously like these colors, since they match my blog! :)
- Gable Box: Target $1 Section!!!!
- Patterned Paper: DCWV Nana's Nursery Girl Stack and Bo Bunny Double Dot
- Turtle Love EAD Stickerz
- Scalloped Oval - Storybook (Forgot to save it on my Gypsy, so I'm not sure about sizes.)
- Tag: Birthday Bash
- Pop Dots
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Adhesive Gems - Michael's
- Assorted Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by! I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to film a video tomorrow.
Hope you have a great day!