Thursday, January 13, 2011

Turtle Love - EAD Color Challenge


Today I am so excited to be able to play along with the EAD Design Team!  It's time for their monthly color challenge!  Today's project is destined for a baby gift next month, but for now I get to enjoy it in my craft room!  It seems like these decorated gable boxes have been everywhere lately.  I can see why now...they are SUPER easy to decorate and you get a big payoff!  

I hope that you will give the Turtle Love Color Challenge a try!  Everyone that participates in the challenge receives a 25% discount at the EAD store and one random winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to the EAD store!  

I obviously like these colors, since they match my blog!  :)



Materials Used:
  • Gable Box: Target $1 Section!!!! 
  • Patterned Paper: DCWV Nana's Nursery Girl Stack and Bo Bunny Double Dot
  • Turtle Love EAD Stickerz
  • Scalloped Oval - Storybook (Forgot to save it on my Gypsy, so I'm not sure about sizes.)
  • Tag: Birthday Bash
  • Pop Dots
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Adhesive Gems - Michael's
  • Assorted Ribbon



Thanks for stopping by!  I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to film a video tomorrow.  

Hope you have a great day!



23 comments:

EricaQ said...

Very cute. I also love the colors.

Monica Flores said...

Lauren,

This is so adorable!! It definitely matches perfectly with your blog. The colrs are bueatiful together. Thanks for another great inspiration!!!! Now off to Target!!! LOL

GiGi said...

That is so, so , so ,so cute! Can you tell I like it with all the so's? LOL! I LOVE this box and those turtles are too cute!

Celeste said...

Oh my I love love it

Crafting Katie said...

That is absolutely adorable! I might have to play along. I love that color combo! I'm also going to have to head over to Target to look for those boxes. Thanks for the tip!

creativeprincess said...

I love it! Those turles are stinkin' cute!
Tara

Emily said...

Can you say SQUEAL.. this is adorable:)

joeygirl86 said...

OMG how cute! You're so crafty! Love it Lauren! :)

Cristi said...

Lauren, Your project is so adorable!! I love that box, what a perfect way to wrap a gift! I love everything about it!

Big HUGS
Cristi

~amy~ said...

♥♥perfect♥♥

rockpapercricut said...

Really cute! Thanks for sharing.

~Ally

Rhonda Emery said...

too cute for words.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

that color combo is scrum-dili-uptious!

ScrapinShana said...

OMG, this is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe it all started from $1 find at Target! Love the colors....might have to try this challenge. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog, BTW...I drool over your creations everyday! Very inspiring =)

4kids4 said...

So sweet...the colors are very pretty!! Great Target find!! :-)

~Sharon C.

Card Creations by C said...

Very Very Pretty.

Yuveria said...

how adorable. i love the little box

Staying Crafty said...

This is gorgeous!

Scrappy Mel said...

So adorable! I would have never thought to use the box in this way! :)

Scrappy Mel said...

So adorable! I would have never thought to use the box in this way! :)

Lizabeth said...

Absolutely adorable! The colors are perfect.I am looking forward to seeing the video on how to make it,maybe I will even get the courage to attempt it, You always explain things so well in your videos. Thanks for sharing

- - Sheryl - - said...

adorable!!!! The turtle is too cute

Live Love and Scrap said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! Another super cute project Miss Lauren!!! LOVE those adorable turtles and the colors are FAB!!!

hugs,
Sarah