Monday, February 28, 2011

EAD Designs Monday Hop!



Happy Monday!  Welcome to another EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop!  It's a great way to start of your week with lots and lots of inspiration!  If you arrived here from Court's Crafts, then you are in the right spot.  This is Court's last week as a guest designer for EAD Designs.  All of her projects have been amazing!

(As always if you are hopping out of order, head back to the EAD Designs Blog - you won't want to miss a thing!)


I used the super adorable and spring-y Lady Bug Fun Stickerz set for my card.  If you haven't checked out the redesigned EAD Designs Store - make sure to take a minute and check it out!  It's even easier to use!  


The next stop is Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!  I am sure she has something FABULOUS to share with you!  

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

sue-pah SWEET!!

Donna said...

So cute!

Emily said...

Love the Colors.. SO CUTE!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lauren~ this is so darling, I love the black and red on the kraft! kraft is becoming my favorite color!
liz :o)

de said...

Super cute and sweet card! Love those EAD Sticerz!

Carol L said...

This is adorable! That ladyby is too cute :0). I hope you have a blessed day!
HUgs, Carol L

DIANA L. said...

Super cut love the colors.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Court said...

love this! Thank you so much for the kind words!!!

Jenn said...

adorable

Alex said...

oh my that is sooo cute !

hugs !
Alex
http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/

Monica said...

Those are super cute! I thought you and your followers might be interested in these cute homemade cards at Weekly Giveaway.

joeygirl86 said...

That is CUTE!! I love that sentiment, I didn't realize it was on that set..love the doodling, everything about it is just cute! :)