Monday, February 7, 2011

EAD Monday Blog Hop!


Welcome to the EAD Designs' Monday Blog Hop!  If you hopped here from incredibly talented  Court from Court's Crafts, you are in the right place.  If not, you can always start at the beginning - the EAD Designs Blog!  Court will be joining us this month as a guest designer and she will be giving away some EAD goodies, so make sure to stop by her blog!
I have some BIG news to share!  I am joining the talented EAD Design Team full-time!  I am so excited!
Today's blog hop theme is "Lovin, Touchin  & Squeezin," which is perfect since Valentine's is a week away!  Today's card is actually my husband's Valentine...shhh - don't tell him!


The sentiment is from the EAD Designs Turtle Love Stickerz Set.
The couple is from the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge.
You can find the Baker's Twine at the Scrappy Moms site now!


Your next stop is Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!  She also has some BIG news to share with you!  (Congrats Liz!)

Before I forget...don't forget to check out EAD Designs' Monthly Steal!  You can find it HERE!

Happy Monday!  Check back tomorrow for the Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!




18 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot wootie woot woot...welcome aboard...we're so very thrilled to have ya!!!!!

SWEET card...

Emily said...

Love the bling you added to the silhouettes...2 CUTE

Sue in CT said...

Very cute card and I am sure your husband will love it. Don't worry I won't tell him....LOL.

Glora said...

Totally cute. And congratualations!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

So so sweet...and your card is too!
Congrats to you too! Can't wait to see what you bring for the color challenge!
liz :o)

buglvr2010 said...

Such a sweet card, I love it! Congrats on making the DT!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Lauren! You're husband will love the card :)

Jenny
papercraftingcraztme.blogspot.com

Stephanie Zito said...

Welcome aboard Lauren!!! I LOVE your card! Great job!

Jenn said...

WOO HOO! Welcome to the team! (officially! hehe)

Love your card

joeygirl86 said...

LOVE the colors! That couple is one of my fav cuts! Welcome to the DT my friend! :)

EricaQ said...

Very cute. Love it.

Kristin said...

This card is so cute. It reminds me of teenage love!

Kristin
ksully4597 at gmail dot com

Mendy said...

I love the details you added with your white gel pen and the couple is so cute! I think your hubby will enjoy this card! My lips are sealed :-)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, Lauren!!! :) They are lucky to have you and I can't wait to see your creations!

I love your card!!! :) That doodling (loop-like) is amazing! You're so good at it!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

craftaholic said...

Very nice card I am sure that your hubby will adore your card made just for Him!! TFS!!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann

ScrappinAnn said...

Your card is very cute and your blog is wonderful. I amm a follower.
I hope you will stop by my blog and become a follower. You will see why I love February!
ScrappinAnn@gmail.com
annlenth.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So simple and so elegant, thank you so much for sharing.
jman4@comcast.net

Amanda said...

Cute!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com