Monday, February 14, 2011

EAD Monday Hop!

If you are looking my Mi Amore Blog Hop post, click HERE!  Thanks!


Welcome to another EAD Designs' Monday Blog Hop and Happy Valentine's Day!  If you hopped here from the EAD Designs Blog, you are in the right spot because I'm first today! 

 I wanted to share a really quick and easy treat gift box with you - just in case you might need a last minute gift idea!  

Materials Used:
  • Heart Box is sized at 8.75" from Tags Bags Boxes and More
  • (4) 2.5" x 2.5" patterned paper
  • Mat 1.75" x 1.75" kraft
  • Pink Mat 1.5" x 1.5"
  • "Love" & "Cupcake" stickers can be found in the Turtle Love Stickerz set from EAD.

The next stop on the blog hop is Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!


Don't forget the EAD Designs' Monthly Color Challenge is still going on!  You can enter your projects on the EAD Designs Blog!  

Happy Valentine's Day!

20 comments:

tytynniyasmom said...

Too cute! I made some of these for my kids teachers. TFS I posted mine on my blog:)





peaches581@hotmail.com
mypassionforscrappin.blogspot.com

sleeplesswonder said...

Love your project, I am looking for the Mi amour blog hop, but I can't find it.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

This is beautiful!

TeresaK said...

I love that box! So cute!
Thanks for sharing!
Happiqueen at aol dot com

Celeste said...

such a cute little box... Love it.

Erika said...

Adorable little box. Thanks for sharing.

Emily said...

What a cute little box.. LOVE IT:)

Crafty Bear Works said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Court said...

adorable!

Glora said...

Super cute box! Love it!Hugs- Glora

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my goodness Lauren...you are just one of my favorite crafters out there...I just love everything you make!!! This is just so adorable...LOVE the tule handle...did I spell that right??? LOL!

hugs
Sarah

joeygirl86 said...

LOVE the treat box Lauren!!

Jennifer said...

Lauren,

I love your cute box!!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Amy said...

So so cute! and such a great idea!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so cute Lauren! you make the simplest things and make them perfect!
liz :o)

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty and adorable!!

~amy~ said...

Such a cute goodie box!

Dee said...

Thanks so much for sharing your adorable project. Love it. I am also a follower.

Rose said...

yummy box :)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

such a pretty box!