Thursday, February 17, 2011

EAD Needs YOU!


EAD is looking for a Before & After Girl!

One lucky girl will be chosen to receive free products of her choice to show "before and after" pictures of Home Decor, Wall Art, Wood Craft, Glass Blocks, Decorating Ideas - just about anything you can think of!

(No Scrapbook projects...EAD wants to show their customers all of the fun things you can do to your home with their products!)

If you are chosen - you will be posting every Saturday!  The post should include: professional looking photos of the before and after project, detailed information on your project (supplies used, links to products used.)

Please email your applications or questions to vinyl@eaddesigns.com.  Please include your name, blog, a little about yourself and anything else you would like to add!  You have until March 5th at midnight to get your applications in!  

I can't wait to see what talented lady is chosen!





Sorry that I don't have a project to share...I am still sick.  Bleh!  I am heading to the doctor this afternoon, so hopefully I will start to feel better SOON!  I have tons of stuff to do!


2 comments:

Yuveria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrappy Mel said...

{{{ HUGS }}} Lauren! I hope that you are feeling tons better soon! I was sick for almost 3 weeks and it STINKS! Sending you tons of get well thoughts!