Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hip Hippo Hooray!


Welcome to the 3rd Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  The challenge this week is to come up with a project using Create a Critter!  (Don't worry - if you don't have Create a Critter, just choose any animal from any Cricut cartridge.)  I hope you will all play along with us!  

I decided to make a shape card.  I have always loved the little hippo from Create a Critter, but I've never used it.  Once I found the "Hip Hippo Hooray!" sentiment in the Scrappy Moms newest set "Furry Friends," I knew I had to use this little hippo.  Hope you like it!

You can find the "Furry Friends" set and LOTS more at the Scrappy Moms Stamps site!

Hope you are having a great Tuesday!  

21 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute! Love the gel pen doodles, TFS :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Glora said...

Yes. I love it. This is the cutest shape card! Hugs- Glora

Vanessa said...

i love everything about this card..... so cute

LesleyfromWI said...

Adorable!

bonnie said...

Absolutely adorable.....love the scenery...so sweet! Hugs x

Candace said...

awesome card Lauren!!! I love this hippo too but have yet to use it for some reason.

Candace

http://scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com/

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Cute! I love your little hippo, Lauren!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Laura said...

Beautiful as always! I love it!

Hugs,
Laura

Craft Junkie Too said...

LOOOOVE it! :) I need to make more shaped cards -- thanks so much for the inspiration.
♥Tracy

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lauren! you just kill me with your designs! lovin' it!
liz :o)

scrappy critters said...

I LOVE this card!! Would have never thought of welding all those components and it is just DARLING... shapes cards are my absolute favorite!!

♥Tammy

Crafting Katie said...

What a cute and cheerful card! Love it!

Amy said...

SCREAM! Stinkin adorable!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

that is the perfect cart for those stamps! great job!

Kiki said...

I love the things you make. you are so creative!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So sweet!!! I love the color and the cute little bow! :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Super cute card!!!

Carol L said...

Such a cute HIPO! Have a blessed day!
HUgs, Carol L

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

Such a pretty hippo!! I love this design Lauren!!

joeygirl86 said...

CUTEEEE!!!!! Lovin' the little bow! :)

Tara said...

Shape cards are so much fun! Love the colours that you picked!
Tara