Friday, February 11, 2011

"Life is a Beach" Layout

After all of the cold weather, ice and snow, it was nice to spend a little time thinking about warmer weather!  This layout is for pictures of Nicole's first trip to the beach.  Don't forget that the Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge is going on right now!  This week we are using Simply Charmed, but any similar cut will work!  



Materials Used:
  • (2) 12 x 12 pieces of craft cardstock
  • (1) 6 x 12 piece of patterned cardstock
  • Photo Mats
    • (3) 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 & 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
    • (2) 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 & 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
  • "Life's a Beach" sized at 4" from Simply Charmed
  • "Sun" sized at 8.86" from Simply Charmed
  • (2) Clouds sized at 4.12" from Create a Critter
  • (2) Sand borders sized at 2.45" from Paperdoll Dress-up
  • Beach Ball sized at 3" from Simply Charmed
  • Sandcastle sized at 3" from Create a Critter
  • Crab sized at 2.75" from Create a Critter
  • Kite sized at 5.77" from Create a Critter
  • Shovel and Pail sized at 3.5" from Simply Charmed
  • Face Stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps: Princess Faces & Critter Faces 
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sakura Pigma Micron Pen - Black 03
  • Bakers Twine from Scrappy Moms








Happy Friday!  Have a great weekend!
  I hope to see you back here on Monday for TWO blog hops: The Mi Amore Blog Hop & the EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop!  

23 comments:

Glora said...

Lauren, this is GORGEOUS! You are SO talented. Your little one has got to have the MOST beautiful scrapbook EVER! Hugs- Glora

Lisa said...

I LOVE this! Such a great layout...so bright and cheery! Thanks so much for sharing--I always love to see what you create. :o)

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

So fun, so colourful...I love this layout....you rock layouts girl!!! ;) hugs x

2LilPrincesses said...

I love it Lauren! You're so talented....

liz at liz's paper loft said...

way too cute! I don't know where you find the time! but keep'em coming!
liz :o)

4kids4 said...

These pages are just fantastic!!! All the details...wonderful! And those faces are the cutest! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Wendy said...

Lauren, this is sooo totally cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgous as usual Lauren! You inspired me to scrapbook myself! Keep them coming!

Donna

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh, another terrific layout! I love the colors! :)

Christine Riley said...

WOW! This is fabulous! LOVE your layout, you are so inspirational!
Hugs, Christine

Carol L said...

Oh my...I'm loving all the colors on the layout! It's so beautiful!!! Have a blessed day :0).
HUgs, Carol L

JennyKozar said...

This is a great layout! Thanks for sharing.

EricaQ said...

You are so awesome! I love it!! It's great!!

EricaQ

I have a giveaway on my blog. I'd love to have you come visit.
http://ericaqscreations.blogspot.com/

Thanks!!

Carol said...

OMG!!! I have been waiting for one of your layouts!!! You have been doing so many cards I was afriad you had given up on layouts....This is ADORABLE!!!!

CA Scrapper said...

Love your layouts. Please stop by my blog, I have an award for you.

thanks,
Leslie

Linda Therrien said...

beautiful layout - I just made on with the pooh cartridge. I am just beginning - you are an inspiration to me to do better!! Great job, love it.

Linda
lindascreativity.blogspot.com

joeygirl86 said...

Super cute! Love how you used the PK faces! :)

LesleyfromWI said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable. I love the colors & all the details!

ScrapinShana said...

Soooo cute! I LOVE looking at your layouts, they are all so fabulous. =)

Stephanie said...

This is lovely! Love your works!!

Also- I have a blog award for your at my blog: http://www.paperandi.blogspot.com

AJoy said...

Very cute. I find myself longing for summer now. Hmph. Can't wait. I'm tired of SNOW!

April

GreenScrap said...

Super cute!! I just got Simply Charmed and I absolutely Love it!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

I love this lay out so much. I have a lot of beach pictures to scrapbook. I think I need to get simply charmed.