After all of the cold weather, ice and snow, it was nice to spend a little time thinking about warmer weather! This layout is for pictures of Nicole's first trip to the beach. Don't forget that the Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge is going on right now! This week we are using Simply Charmed, but any similar cut will work!
- (2) 12 x 12 pieces of craft cardstock
- (1) 6 x 12 piece of patterned cardstock
- Photo Mats
- "Life's a Beach" sized at 4" from Simply Charmed
- "Sun" sized at 8.86" from Simply Charmed
- (2) Clouds sized at 4.12" from Create a Critter
- (2) Sand borders sized at 2.45" from Paperdoll Dress-up
- Beach Ball sized at 3" from Simply Charmed
- Sandcastle sized at 3" from Create a Critter
- Crab sized at 2.75" from Create a Critter
- Kite sized at 5.77" from Create a Critter
- Shovel and Pail sized at 3.5" from Simply Charmed
- Face Stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps: Princess Faces & Critter Faces
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Pigma Micron Pen - Black 03
- Bakers Twine from Scrappy Moms
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!
I hope to see you back here on Monday for TWO blog hops: The Mi Amore Blog Hop & the EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop!