Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek: "Furry Friends"


It's time for another Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek!  Melanie and Tammy have created "Furry Friends" as a follow up to their first ever stamp set - "Amusing Animals."  These sentiments are a perfect compliment to all of the animal images on your Cricut cartridges.  

Please check out all of the super talented designers from the Scrappy Moms Design Team!  (You can find links to their blogs on the left hand side of my blog.)  I don't have a sneak peek for you yet, but I have a VERY good excuse...we were at Disney World last week!  Even though I had projects to share every day last week - I was actually at the happiest place on Earth.  :)

I thought I would share a few of our pictures from the trip!  (If you're not into the personal stuff, go ahead and skip it.)  

Meeting Pooh Bear!
She went CRAZY for Eeyore!  So cute!
Riding Aladdin's carpets.
Waiting in line to meet characters...just minutes before an epic meltdown.
Checking out Pooh Bear's house.
Waiting in line for Dumbo with Snow White!
Cinderella was telling Nicole all about her castle.
This is my FAVORITE!  Nicole was smitten with sweet Jasmine!
Ariel and Nicole were comparing shoes.  
Riding Cinderella's Carousel - I think she had as much fun on this as anything else.
We had an amazing trip and for my three year old - it was all magic.  I am so glad that I gave up on my autograph book.  Nicole could care less about having autographs from the characters and she did NOT want to wait in line to meet them.  If I would have made all of the pages I had planned, we would have have spent the whole trip waiting in line to meet characters.  We were able to meet the cast of Winnie the Pooh, the Princesses and Mickey & Friends at some of the character dining experiences - that was so much less stressful than trying to entertain a toddler for an hour or more in line.  Lunch at Cinderella's castle was worth every penny - for real!  

I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things (we all came home sick), but I am hoping that I will have a project to post later today or tomorrow. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out all of the wonderful sneak peek projects this week!

13 comments:

missleyden said...

Great pics..I would love to be able to bring my kids there. Looks like your little girl had a lovely time.

Scrappy Mel said...

Such cute pictures!! I'm soooo jealou, but glad you had a great time! LOL :)

2LilPrincesses said...

Oh Lauren! You are not helping my situation any! :) I have 2 little girls (2 1/2 and 6 months) and I cannot WAIT to take them to Disney World!! I know it will be a better trip when they are a bit older but I've having troubles holding off! Your pics are adorable... :)

joeygirl86 said...

OMG looks like you had a blast! Your little one is so adorable! I hope we can go there someday! :)

Tracey M. said...

Your little girl is just too precious! I'm glad that you all enjoyed the trip! You captured such unforgettable memories and I'm sure she won't ever forget meeting all her fave Disney characters!

Hugs,
Tracey

www.trailoftreasures.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

what fab pictures! you're right about the autographs, my girls had them all, but don't remember getting them.
liz :o)

Laura said...

Such great memories and too cute pictures!

Hugs,
Laura

Glora said...

I love Disney. These pictures are priceless. We always go to Disneyland (it is closer and thus cheaper for us) but someday we hope to make it out to Disney World. Get feeling better! Hugs- Glora

Minta's Creations said...

Love your adorable pictures..your daughter is so precious..
Minta
mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

HappyPlaceJen said...

Great pics, Lauren! I remember those awesome Disney days with my 2little girls who are now pre-teens! I can't wait to see your scrapbook pages of these pics! :) ~Jen

Vickie said...

TFS your personal pictures where great to see. I took my 6 yr granddaughter to Disneyland 18 months ago and we had a blast!!!!!!!! Enjoy your little one they grow up to fast. God Bless

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

These pictures are awesome you are so lucky to have went to Disney World! We just bought Disneyland annual passes and went last weekend and I know exactly what you mean about waiting in line to meet the characters, it's crazy huh! There was a 90 minute wait just to meet Mickey in his house yikes! Glad we settled for Chinese New Year Mickey lol!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

thanks for sharing your pix! i alwasy love to see a little peek into people's lives.