Welcome to a new month of Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenges! This week we are using the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge. If you don't have that cartridge, do not worry - you can still play along by using a similar cut from a different cartridge. (Smiley Cards and Doodlecharms would would work really well!) I chose to make a card, but you can submit ANY kind of project you would like.
- Card Base - standard A2
- Blue Polka Dot Mat - 3 3/4 x 4.75"
- Pink Mat - 2.25" x 4.25"
- Notebook Paper is sized at 3.25" from Simply Charmed
- Pencil is sized at 3.20" from Simply Charmed
- Sentiment is from the "Charmed Life" set from Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Baker's Twine is from Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Button - from my stash
- EK Success Corner Rounder Punch
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Pigma Micron Pen - 03 Black
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Peachy Keen Stamps - Princess Face Stamps
Make sure to head over the Scrappy Moms site to see some more projects from the Design Team! I have another layout to show you on Friday that features LOTS of images from Simply Charmed if you need some more inspiration! (If you "like" my Facebook page, you might remember a sneak peek I gave you last week.)