Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!!!


Welcome to a new month of Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenges!  This week we are using the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge.  If you don't have that cartridge, do not worry - you can still play along by using a similar cut from a different cartridge.  (Smiley Cards and Doodlecharms would would work really well!)  I chose to make a card, but you can submit ANY kind of project you would like.  


Materials Used:
  • Card Base - standard A2
  • Blue Polka Dot Mat - 3 3/4 x 4.75"
  • Pink Mat - 2.25" x 4.25"
  • Notebook Paper is sized at 3.25" from Simply Charmed
  • Pencil is sized at 3.20" from Simply Charmed
  • Sentiment is from the "Charmed Life" set from Scrappy Moms Stamps
  • Baker's Twine is from Scrappy Moms Stamps 
  • Button - from my stash
  • EK Success Corner Rounder Punch
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sakura Pigma Micron Pen - 03 Black
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Peachy Keen Stamps - Princess Face Stamps
Make sure to head over the Scrappy Moms site to see some more projects from the Design Team!  I have another layout to show you on Friday that features LOTS of images from Simply Charmed if you need some more inspiration!  (If you "like" my Facebook page, you might remember a sneak peek I gave you last week.)


17 comments:

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE Lauren! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Celeste said...

Your card is absolutely adorable

Adrian said...

I love this, love love!!!

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Such a great card, Lauren. OI love the colors and all your doodling!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

disneynut4life said...

I was just looking at this cut last night:) I love the way your card came out!!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

How cute, love the pencil and the note paper is great, thank you so much for sharing. jman4@comcast.net

Jen said...

I just love your work!! Awesome cards everytime... Great job and thanks for sharing.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Craft Junkie Too said...

Awesome card Lauren - your creations ROCK my friend! :)))
♥Tracy

Savahanna said...

Goodness gracious Lauren. this card is sooo cute. Love it!

joeygirl86 said...

OMG this is so cute! I saw that little sheet of paper and didn't know what to do with it..yours is perfect! :)

Army Pants and Flip-Flops said...

So cute, I could use a project like this in my classroom!

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

Do I really need to say it? LOVE IT!! That is so super duper cute!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh my goodness Lauren! this is so stinkin' cute! yep, I'm going to have to lift this one!
liz :o)

Jennifer said...

Lauren,

What a cute card!!! :) I keep forgetting to tell you that I like your new profile picture!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

EricaQ said...

That is so cute! Such a great idea! Perfect for teachers!

bonnie said...

Oh so cute now I wondered about that piece of paper but couldn't find any inspiration but this is perfect!!;) hugs x

GreenScrap said...

Super cute card!! Love that image!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/