Welcome to the Sensational Scenes Blog Hop hosted by the very talented Christina from Card Creations and More by C. If you arrived here from Sharon's blog, MeeMees Creations, you are in the right spot. If not, you can start back at Momo's blog, Made by Momo, so you don't miss a single project!
Christina makes the most beautiful scenes for her projects using her Cricut and various quilling techniques - my scene is fairly simple in comparison, but I thought would do something a bit different and create an "indoor" scene. I haven't been in my craft room for two weeks, so I was a bit rusty. It took me FOREVER to come up with something and I completely forgot to save my Gypsy file, so I don't have any sizes for you today...sorry!
Your next (and final) stop on today's blog hop is Christina from Card Creations and More by C!
Make sure to leave her a comment! She is giving away a set of Scrappy Moms Stamps!
Sensational Scenes Blog Hop List
- Easel Card: 4 x 8 (scored at 2" and 4") and 4 x 4
- Mat: 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Turquoise cardstock trimmed to 1 1/4 x 3 3/4
- Cat - Sugar and Spice
- Table - French Manor
- Goldfish in Bowl - B is for Boy
- Scalloped Rectangle - Sugar and Spice
- Tag Shape - Once Upon a Princess
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps "Furry Friends" set
- Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
I am finally starting to feel better! I gave up and went to the doctor on Thursday afternoon, so after a cortisone shot and some antibiotics - I am on the mend, which is good because I have lots and lots on my to-do list.
Hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!