Monday, February 21, 2011

Up, Up and Away!!!



Happy Monday and welcome to another EAD Designs Blog Hop!  If you just hopped here from the super talented Court from Court's Crafts, you are in the right spot!  If you have lost your way, just head back to the EAD Designs Blog to start at the very beginning!

Today I used one of my favorite sticker sets from EAD Designs - "Fly Away With Me."  I had originally planned to use one of the hot air balloons, instead of a plane, but I don't want to use them up just yet.  (Isn't that silly?  Please tell me I'm not the only one that hates using up their favorite supplies?  Of course, this behavior also explains why I have a stash of stickers left over from my childhood.)

I used the cloud stickers to create my own "patterned" paper very VERY easily!  Just in case you didn't know - ALL of the EAD Designs Stickerz are repositionable.  If you are like me and have trouble applying things straight or just simply change your mind, you can fix it easily without messing up the sticker OR your paper.

Don't forget...if you haven't entered this month's EAD Color Challenge - you still have time!  Make sure to have your entry in by February 24th!  EAD Designs is also still accepting applications for their Before & After blogger!  You have until the 5th of March to get your application in to vinyl@eaddesigns.com


Materials Used:


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for another Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

16 comments:

Carol L said...

That is super cute! I love the air plane! Have a blessed day :0).
Hugs, Carol L

Craft Junkie Too said...

So cute Lauren -- your stitching is FABULOUS. (as always)....:)

♥Tracy

de said...

What a fun, fun card! I love this!

Emily said...

love the stitching... such a fun card:)

joeygirl86 said...

Lauren this is adorable! I totally know what you mean about not wanting to use up your fav things! I'm the same way, specially with paper! Lol...I think everyone is like that! :)

Jenn said...

super cute

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute - I LOVE the little airplane! Great card! I'm so glad that you are feeling up to crafting again, I missed seeing your fabulous creations! :)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

how cute!! love the faux stitching!

Stephanie Zito said...

Super fun and cute Lauren!!! I hold on to alot of my supplies too! Wonderful creation!

Lisa R said...

Love the boyish card. Too cute. Yes, I have lots of favorite supplies i just need to go ahead and use!!!!! happy crafting

cowbelleru said...

Up, up and away cute! The idea of the stickrz are repositional is wonderful. Ladies are allowed to change our minds. These make it possible. TFS!
cowbelleru@gmail.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh this is such a fun card! I love the colors!
liz :o)

Court said...

THis is SO cute!!!

~amy~ said...

okay, this is waaaaayyyyyyy tooooooo adorable!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card for the boy in every man. Thank you for sharing, and how do you get your stitching so even all around. jman4@comcast.net

Amy said...

So so CAAA UTE!