Monday, March 28, 2011

EAD Monday Blog Hop!

If you are looking for my Spring Blog Hop Post, click HERE!
If you are looking for my Imagine That! Blog Hop post, click HERE!


Happy Monday!  It's time for another fun EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop!  If you arrived here from the talented Jenn's blog - Double N Designs, then you are in the right spot.  If not, make sure to hop back to EAD Design's blog to start at the very beginning.  I have a super simple card to share with you today featuring a VERY cute strawberry from the new set "Stuck on You."  These are some seriously cute stickers!  In fact, I love them all so much that I had a VERY hard time choosing which one to use first.  :)


Don't forget there is still time to take advantage of March's Monthly Steal!



Thank you so much for stopping by!  
The next stop on today's hop is Liz's Paper Loft!  
I know she will have something AMAZING to show you!


15 comments:

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

This is such a sweetie!!! TFS.

bonnie said...

So super cute Lauren :) Hugs x

Donna said...

It IS seriously cute!
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Sooo cute!

Emily said...

SWEET! love the sentiment you picked... SO CUTE

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lol! I love this! I agree, they are adorable!
liz :o)

Court said...

Very sweet! :)

joeygirl86 said...

OMG how cute is that!!!

deedoodle said...

Love the strawberry, cute card.

Valerie said...

Super cute!

Valerie
bestisyet2be.blogspot.com

Alex said...

super cute ! love it !

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute -I can't believe how much impact ONE sticker can make! Great card! :)

~amy~ said...

absolutely SWEET!

AD-venture in HEELS said...

Hi Lauren,

Love the card it's super cute!!!

I have an award for you at my blog!
Please stop by and get it.

Melissa
http://www.adventuresinheels.com/2011/03/bloggy-awards.html

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Love the stickers. I have a blog award for you. Come on by my blog and pick it up.
Blessings,
Belinda