Monday, March 14, 2011

EAD Monday Hop: Rainy Day

Happy Monday!  Welcome to the EAD Monday Blog Hop!  I am the first stop for today's hop, so if you are here...you're probably in the right spot!  For today's project I used the very cute "Rainy Days" Stickerz set from EAD Designs.  I decorated a "rainy day" box to hold art supplies or little games to keep around for a rainy day.  I try to keep an eye out for cheap little stickers and color books to have around to keep my daughter occupied while we are out and about.  I am planning on filling this box with some fun art supplies to have on hand for the next time that we need a little pick me up!  I also think this would make a great gift idea - you could customize the contents based on the recipient's age and interests!  (I always like it when the packaging is part of the gift!) 

My "Rainy Day" Stickerz are clear, so they perfectly coordinate with the papers I used.  





Materials Used:
I'm not including sizes/dimensions because it's really dependent on the size of your gift box.
  • Gable Box - Target $1 Bin
  • Patterned Paper - Martha Stewart
  • Glitter Paper - DCWV
  • "Rainy Day" EAD Designs Stickerz
  • "Rainy Day" title from Simply Charmed
  • Tag Shapes from Once Upon a Princess
  • Rain Drops from Indie Art
  • Sakura Pigma Pen - Black
  • Pop Dots




Hope you have a great day!  The next stop on our hop is the very talented Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!  I know she will have a great project to show you!

16 comments:

Janie said...

Super cute Lauren !! TFS !
HUGS,JANIE

Lisa said...

Oh! So super adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Oh this is gorgeous girly so fun and cute...adorable!!! ;) hugs x

~amy~ said...

Super fun project!

Melissa said...

Very cute, all of your projects are!

Emily said...

ADORABLE...makes me so excited for spring

Donna said...

Very cute idea to make the package part of the gift! I like it.
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

This is such a fabulous spring project!

joeygirl86 said...

Soo cute! I was just thinking if these boxes, I love the way you decorate them! Loving the glitter paper too!

Stephanie Zito said...

Lauren!!! What a fabulous idea and such an adorable box!!!!

Court said...

SOOOO cute Lauren!!!! You rocked these stickers!

Scrappy Mel said...

So adorable!! What a great idea - I love it! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

yikes it's taken me forever to get here! adorable and such a great idea!
liz :o)

de said...

OMG this rocks! Love it!

scrappy critters said...

Adorable Lauren!! I just love these boxes...♥Tammy

Jenny said...

So cute! What a great idea :)

I always hit up the dollar spot at Target for items to keep my daughter busy :)

Jenny