Monday, March 21, 2011

EAD Monday: Think Green!


Happy Monday!  It's time for another fun EAD Monday Blog Hop!  If you arrived here from the crafty Jenn's blog, Double N Designs, then you are in the right spot!  If not make sure to start at the EAD Designs blog to find out how to win your very own set of Hoo Loves Earth Day Stickerz in honor of Earth Day tomorrow!  (I love the font used for these stickerz...super cute!)



The next stop on today's hop is Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!


Thank you so much to everyone that commented and/or voted on whether or not you'd like me to continue to post sizes, dimension, etc...  I will definitely continue to include that information in my posts!  I'm glad that it's helpful!

17 comments:

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

These are so adorable. I can never figure out how to incorporate stickers on anything I make. I love your cards! I really Love those owls!

TFS,
Meriah

Carlene said...

These cards are so cute! I really like that font too!

bonnie said...

Love what you did here with the cute stickers...super fun! :) hugs

~amy~ said...

Lauren, you rocked those stickerz!!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

no not just one card...two! you are awesome!
liz :o)

Emily said...

ADORABLE!

joeygirl86 said...

OMG how cute are these!? I love how the water can is watering the flowers! And the 'grass' is perfect!

nantastic said...

I love the movement you add to the fun stickers, Love both cards.

Erica said...

I'm just going to start relying on you to remind me of upcoming holidays so that I don't SHAMEFULLY realize halfway through Pi Day that I don't have the materials or ambition to actually make a pie in time and quietly hope that no one calls me out on it. Anyway, Earth Day! Check!

Amy said...

Both of these are just Awesome Lauren! Love them!

Smiley21 said...

Cute! I love the spring colors.

DIANA L. said...

Love these hops !!! Great card
TFS
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Anita said...

Love, love, love this cards!! Great job on all the detail! I'm giving away April Showers seasonal cartridge on April 2nd. Come on over for a chance to win!! Anita
http://Scrappingwithglitter@blogspot.com

Stephanie Zito said...

These are fabulous Lauren! So bright and fun! LOVE you faux stitching!

Debbie said...

Wonderful, you are sooooo talented
bdtktr at gmail dot com

2LilPrincesses said...

awesome job (like usual)!! :)

Candace

www.scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Tara said...

I just love the bright colours you used!
Tara