Happy Friday! Today Kim Hughes from Paper Smooches is hosting a blog hop using the Thank You Sentiments Stickerz and Rub-ons from EAD! Hop on over to the Paper Smooches Blog for a chance to win some fabulous prizes! Did you know that Paper Smooches donates 10% of the proceeds of the Paper Smooches/EAD Designs Products to fight breast cancer?
Here is another project using one of the adorable sentiments from the Thank You Sentiments Stickerz Set! Hope you like it!
- 12 x 12 piece of kraft cardstock
- 11 3/4 x 11 3/4 piece of kraft cardstock
- 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 piece of patterned paper
- Photo Mat: 5 1/2 x 7 1/2, 5 3/8 x 5 3/8 and 5 1/4 x 5 1/4,
- Star shaped tag sized at 10.5" from Once Upon a Princess
- Gem sized at 3.75" from Once Upon a Princess
- Tags sized at 4.40 and 4.01 from Once Upon a Princess
- "You are a Gem" from Thank You Sentiments set from EAD/PS
- Patterned Paper from K and Company
- 7/8" Ribbon - from my stash
- Embellishments - ki Memories "Paisley Parade"
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Pigma Pen - Black
- Pop Dots
Have a great weekend!