***If you are looking for the Spring Blog Hop post, click HERE***
Welcome to the Imagine That Blog Hop hosted by Sandra from 365 Days of Cricut! If you hopped here from Gaby's blog - Gaby Creates then you are in the right spot! If not, you can always hop back to the Sandra's blog so you don't miss any of the beautiful projects! I have a complete blog list at the bottom of this post! To qualify for the grand prize from Peachy Keen Stamps and Scrappy Moms Stamps you must comment on every single blog. Good Luck!
I have been on a scrapbooking kick the last couple of weeks, so continuing with that theme - I designed another double page layout using the Imagine's Nursery Tails cartridge. I love this cartridge and not only is it perfect for baby themed projects, it also has some wonderful spring-like images.
I wanted to use the images from Nursery Tails, but instead of using the pre-made scenes - I wanted to use more of the individual images to create my own scenes. Once I decided on an image, I chose "layers"and only used the parts of the scene that I wanted. I cut out most of the images twice, so I could get a more dimensional look. Because I wanted the individual image, I didn't want to large border around the die cuts. To help avoid that I made some adjustments within the "Settings" menu. I changed the border to "custom" and then chose .01 for the border width and defaulted all the borders to white. That way when the image was cut out there would be a very tiny border (if any) around the image. Since I inked EVERYTHING, you can hardly tell there is a border at all.
If you'd like to see some more of my Imagine projects, check out the Card and Scrapbook tabs at the top of my blog! I have all of my projects indexed by the main cartridge used.
- (2) 12 x 12 kraft cardstock (Recollections - Michael's)
- (2) 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 blue patterned cardstock (corners rounded)
- (2) 9 x 9 1/2 pink patterned cardstock (outside corners rounded)
- (2) 3 x 12 mushroom patterned cardstock
- Photo Mats
- 4 1/2 x 10 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 10 1/4 - to fit a 4 x 10 picture
- (2) 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 to fit 4 x 6 pictures
- All Patterned Paper and Images from Imagine - Nursery Tails cartridge
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Pop Dots
- 5/8" Saddle Stitch Ribbon - New Leaf from Papertrey Ink
- Clear Gems - Michael's
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Martha Stewart Craft Permanent Pen - Chesnut
Thank you for stopping by! If you are new to my site and like what you see, please become a follower or sign up for email updates!
The next stop on the hop is Kristin!
Imagine That Blog Hop List
Hope you enjoy the hop!