I had planned to save this layout for a blog hop next weekend, but I love it too much to wait a whole week to post it. This is the first of THREE Pooh Bear layouts that I have designed for our Disneyworld pictures. Thankfully - the Pooh and Friends cartridge is much easier to work with than the Disney Princess cartridges.
Because all of the characters have a black outline, I decided to make sure to add some more black to the layout to help tie everything together. I added the black stitching to the clouds and little trails to the butterflies and dragonflies. In fact...I had so much fun adding stitching and doodling on this layout, I actually had to step away before I added even more.
I am going to add some journaling to the sign post...luckily I won't need to add too much because the pictures speak for themselves. I added the sizes for everything, but I want to pose a question to all of you. Do you find it helpful that I list the sizes for my projects or is it waste of time?
- (2) 12 x 12 pieces of kraft cardstock
- (2) 11 1/2 x 8 pieces of cloud patterned paper (Imagine - Best Friends)
- (2) 11 1/2 x 4 pieces of green paper
- (2) 12 x 1 pieces of patterned paper
- Photo Mats (Patterned Paper - K & Company)
- (2) 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
- (2) 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
- (2) Title - welded using my Gypsy
- "Pooh" and "&" sized at 2.25" from Cherry Limeade
- "Friends" sized at 3.73" from Wild Card
- (3) Dragonflies sized at 2" from Pooh and Friends
- (4) Grasses sized at 2" from Pooh and Friends
- (2) Flowers sized at 2.25" from Pooh and Friends
- (2) Tulips sized at 2.25" from Pooh and Friends
- Piglet sized at 3.75" from Pooh and Friends
- Eyeore sized at 4.56" from Pooh and Friends
- Pooh Bear sized at 4" from Pooh and Friends
- Tigger sized at 3.25" from Pooh and Friends
- Sign Post sized at 5" from Pooh and Friends
- Corner Rounder
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain & Frayed Burlap
- Tsukineko Dew Drop Inks
- Color Box Liquid Chalk Inks
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Pigma Pen - Black
- Pop Dots
- Red and White Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Buttons - stash
I hope you are having a great weekend!