Thursday, March 3, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peeks!



Photobucket

Woohoo!  It's Scrappy Moms sneak peek time again AND this time Melanie and Tammy are releasing TWO brand new sets of stamps!  They are both in stock and ready to ship, so no pre-orders!



Moon: Paper Doll Dress-Up, Bunnies: Winter Woodland & Patterned Paper: Nursery Tails
I LOVE this set and I especially love this sentiment.  Guess How Much I Love You is one of my favorite books to read to my daughter.  I used my Imagine to print and cut all of the layers for this card, BUT instead of using white paper - I printed it out on kraft cardstock.  It definitely has a different feel than my normal bright cards, but I kind of like the muted colors.  


Flowers: Simply Charmed
Spring Fling is ANOTHER adorable set and I think we are all ready for spring by now!  I found this little tin pail in the Michael's dollar section, but I also saw similar tin pails in the Target dollar section.  I had originally planned to fill it with some Easter candy too, but none of our local stores have started carrying it yet. (That's probably a good thing because now I won't eat an entire package of Peeps by myself.)

You can find Kids Incorporated and Spring Fling (as well as LOTS more adorable sets) on the Scrappy Moms Stamps site - HERE!

Make sure to stop by and check out the rest of the Scrappy Moms Design Team members' blogs for lots of inspiration! 


We are also very lucky to have Christina from Card Creations and More by C joining us as a guest designer!  Make sure to stop by her blog and check out her wonderful projects. 


Make sure to stop by tomorrow!  I will have two more projects to share with you! 


17 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

So beautiful! I love the muted colors!

bonnie said...

Oh I love these...so sweet! ;) hugs x

joeygirl86 said...

Wow great peeks so far Lauren! I love the muted colors on the 1st card..that moon is just perfect! and your little pail is adorable..what can i say..you can't go wrong with polka dots! :)

LesleyfromWI said...

These projects are so cute!

Laura said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! I love the effect of the muted colors. It reminds me of a book I read to my daughter, too. It's called, "Goodnight Moon". LOVE THE FLOWER POT!

L.B. said...

Love your projects, I bought Kids In. already this morning!!

Jenn said...

Wonderful cards! The muted colours of the first card do look good! And that flower pot is just so cute! :)

Michele said...

Oh how funny... first of all... I LOVE your creations... but I just saw your card with the bunnies and the 'I love you to the moon and back'... well apparently.. lots of us Moms love that book as do our kids. If you have a second... check out a layout I did recently using that for a title!! :-) Owning these stamps would have helped me!! I just had to share.
Michele
http://fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-to-moon-single-12-x-12.html

Scrappy Mel said...

I love, love, love them!! I did a card for tomorrow with "I love you to the moon and back" too - that is one of my favorites! Your little flower pot is sooo cute, too! :)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Love these projects Lauren.. so so cute!!

♥Tammy

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Love these projects Lauren.. so so cute!!

♥Tammy

scrapstampcrazy said...

Your projects are super cute.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

very very cute!

Live Love and Scrap said...

Speechless!!! Well..almost =) LOVE both your projects!!! I LOVE the muted colors of your bunny card. I am definately going to get an Imagine...someday!!! The flower pale is adorable!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Sweet Peas Designs said...

This card is so beautiful and touching. My daughter and I say this saying to each other every night. I LOVE it! Sara xoxo

Card Creations by C said...

how sweet this card is. I love it. I would never have thought you could print onto the kraft card stock. That is such a great idea and definitely gives it a different look.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

WOW! I love what you did with both stamps! the bunny card is just too cute!
liz :o)