I hope you are ready for another Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge to begin! For this challenge, we are using Smiley Cards. If you don't have Smiley Cards, don't worry! You can use any Cricut cartridge with similar images...if you need some ideas, I think Simply Charmed or Doodlecharms would work perfectly! The images on Smiley Cards are all relatively simple, so that means they are begging for a little stitching...not that I like to add stitching to EVERY single project. ;) (I'm telling you - it really is an addiction!)
Just in case you haven't seen it - Provo Craft published a PDF version of the Smiley Cards booklet. You can find it HERE!
- 12 x 12 kraft cardstock (Recollections - Michael's)
- 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 patterned paper (K & Company - Sweet Nectar)
- Photo Mats (3)
- 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
- "Sweet" sized at 1.77" from Smiley Cards - cut out twice, once in kraft and once in pink to create a shadow
- Popsicle sized at 3.25" from Smiley Cards
- Strawberry Shortcake sized at 3" from Smiley Cards
- Ice Cream Cone sized at 3" from Smiley Cards
- Cupcake sized at 2.75" from Smiley Cards
- "Tag" (actually the bandaid from Smiley Cards...I just cut the end off and rounded the corners) sized at 2.59"
- Sentiment from Kids Incorporated Set from Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Heat Embossed
- Pink Bakers Twine from Scrappy Moms Stamps
- 1 1/8" Princess Face Stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps
- Lime Green Buttons - Michael's
- Pop Dots
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
- Sakura Pigma Pen - Black 03
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Color Box Liquid Chalk Inks
- Tsukineko Dew Drop Ink - Pearlescent Ivy
To see more projects that are sure to inspire you to join in on this challenge - make sure to check out the Scrappy Moms Design Team Members' Blogs!