I have another sneak peek for you today! This time I am focusing on the Kids Incorporated set! (Did anyone else watch Kids Incorporated in the 80's??? I loved it.) I have been wanting an excuse to use this super cute crayon box from Simply Charmed and when I saw this sentiment - I knew I would have a perfect excuse!
Quick hint...I don't know if anyone else has this happen when heat embossing, but every now and then there were will be teeny tiny "holes" where I didn't get enough embossing powder. To help conceal any little mishaps, I use my white gel pen and just add a dot of ink to any little "holes." It works like a charm!
- Card Base - Standard A2
- Mats - Black: 4 1/8 x 5 5/8, Turquoise: 4 x 5 1/4, Red: 3 3/4 x 5 & Striped: 3 1/2 x 4 1/2
- Crayon Box - sized at 4" from Simply Charmed
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms "Kids Incorporated" Stamp Set (heat embossed)
- Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps (Pretty convenient, huh? You could order a set or two or stamps and some spiffy new baker's twine...I'm just saying.)
- Button - from my stash
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white
I was hoping to have another sneak peek ready to post this morning, but I ran out of time and never made it into my craft room. I will definitely have at LEAST one project for you tomorrow, so I hope you will check back!
For MORE inspiration - make sure to check out the rest of the design team's projects! (There were some beautiful projects posted yesterday and I'm sure there will be lots more today!)
Special Guest: Christina