Welcome to the Spring Blog Hop hosted by Jen from Jen's Craft Corner! If you arrived here Patti Lynn Creations, then you are in the right spot, if not then hop back to the Jen's Craft Corner! You won't want to miss a single project today! If you are looking for the complete blog list, just scroll down to the bottom of this post!
I decided to do a double page layout for my project. This didn't turn out exactly like I had planned, but it's pretty close.
Since I LOVE to add stitching and doodling to all of my projects, I try to find a way to streamline the process as much as possible. For example, I printed out 5 sheets of patterned paper using my Imagine. While I printed out the paper, I went ahead and did all of the stitching around the 12 x 12 bases and photo mats. I try to ink edges and faux stitch while I am cutting things out on the Cricut. It helps pass the time while I am waiting for all of the layers to be cut out and it definitely helps me finish the project a little bit faster. :)
Even though I had to use two 12 x 12 sheets of the yellow patterned paper for the sun, I was able to use the "leftover" paper for my photo mats!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! If you are brand new to my site and like what you see, I would love for you become a follower or sign up for email updates! You can find all of the information on the left hand side of my blog!
Your next stop on today's hop is Purple Scrapbooker!
- (2) 12 x 12 Kraft Cardstock (Recollections - Michael's)
- (2) 11 1/2 x 8 1/4" Cloud Patterned Cardstock (Imagine - Hopscotch)
- (2) 11 1/2 x 4 1/4" Green Patterned Cardstock (Imagine - Hopscotch)
- Photo Mats
- "Sunshine" sized at 15.46" from Simply Charmed
- cut out using 12 x 24 sized Cricut mat and 2 pieces of 12 x 12 patterned paper
- (14) pennants sized at 1.75" from Straight from the Nest
- (2) birds sized at 3.62" from Simply Charmed
- (1) bird sized at 3.30" from Simply Charmed
- Alphabet Stamps - Joann's
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain (all edges inked)
- Bakers Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- 3/8" Double Sided Ribbon - Michael's
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Pigma Pen - Black 03
- Pop Dots (birds and pennants)
Happy Hopping! I hope you have a great Saturday!