Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge!


Hooray!  It's time for another Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  This week's challenge is to use an image from Sugar and Spice or B is for Boy.  If you don't have one of those Cricut cartridges, just use a cartridge with a similar theme!  (I'll try not to be too jealous if I see any thing from the Playtime or Kate's ABCs or Baby Steps...alright - I will be totally jealous, but I'll keep it to myself.)  

I hope that you will join us for this week's challenge!  To see all of the design team projects and to link up your project - please visit the Scrappy Moms Stamps site!

Materials Used:
  • Standard A2 Card
  • Mat: Patterned Paper trimmed 4 x 5 1/4
  • Scalloped Rectangle sized at 4.25" from Sugar and Spice
    • Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
  • Bunny sized at 3" from Sugar and Spice
  • Umbrella sized at 3.75" from Sugar and Spice
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Spring Fling Set
    • Heat Embossed
  • Peachy Keen Critter Faces Stamp (Medium)
  • Hemp Twine - Michael's
  • Button - Stash
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Liquid Chalk


Thanks so much for stopping by!  

9 comments:

Savahanna said...

Adorable!!! I just love it. I love the colors and such pretty pink flower paper.

Summer said...

so cute TFS

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so cute! I didn't even know I had that bunny!
liz :o)

The Crafty kitten said...

Very cute! I love how much the twine adds to the card. TFS!!

joeygirl86 said...

Awww that is adorable! Love the twine!

bonnie said...

Oh what a cutie....absolutely love the colours! ;) hugs x

~Olga said...

What a cute card, love the umbrella!

Sherrie K. said...

So "super" cute! I just love the colors!! I am excited to play in the challenge:)
Sherrie K.
sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

So adorable!! I'm still in awe of your heat embossing - mine always has the horrible flecks all around it! I love the bright fun colors - great card! :)