Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thank You Notes with Paper Smooches


Hooray!  I'm so excited to help celebrate the brand new collaboration between EAD Designs and Paper Smooches!  Check out these beautiful Thank you Sentiments designed by Kim Hughes!  EAD Designs will be releasing a new design from Kim each month!  

Thank You Sentiment Rub-Ons

Thank You Sentiments Stickerz

 For today's project I designed a card set using the Thank You Stickerz.  Doesn't everyone need a beautiful set of Thank You notes to have on hand?  I tend to send out more thank you cards than anything else, so I never have enough on hand.  





I even designed a quick way to package this beautiful card set!


Materials Used:
  • (4) standard A2 sized cards (Recollections brand kraft cardstock)
  • (4) Mats - trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4
  • (4) Mats - trimmed to 3 3/4 x 5
  • (4) Strips of 1 x 5
  • (4) Tag Shapes sized at 3.5" from Imagine's pre-loaded images
  • (2) Rose bunches sized at 3.5" from Lori's Garden
  • (2) Pansy bunches sized at 3.5" from Lori's Garden
  • Sentiments - Paper Smooches
  • Plastic Card Box - Papertrey Ink's Clearly Creative Card Boxes
  • Decorative Band for Card Box
    • 3 x 12
    • 2 1/2 x 12
    • 1 1/2 x 12
    • Medallion sized at 3.5" from Lori's Garden
  • All Patterned Paper from Lori's Garden
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon

Make sure to check out my fellow EAD Geeks' blogs!  There will be lots of inspiration!  Since this post is all about thank you notes, I wanted to take a minute and thank everyone that takes the time to leave a comment!  It ALWAYS brightens my day to read the nice comments that you leave, so THANK YOU!  

9 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

WOW!! so beautiful!! love them:)
Hugs,
Norma

~amy~ said...

seriously GORGEOUS set of cards...wowza!

Emily said...

Beautiful Set:)

Scrappy Mel said...

What a nice set of cards - I always need thank you cards! Great job! :)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what pretty cards!

joeygirl86 said...

These are soo pretty!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I love how elegant you card set is!
liz :o)

JANLYNN said...

Absolutely beautiful thank you cards and I love the packageing idea.

Mari AKA Momo said...

Everything you make is beautiful!!! I love it all!!! XOXO Momo