Hooray! I'm so excited to help celebrate the brand new collaboration between EAD Designs and Paper Smooches! Check out these beautiful Thank you Sentiments designed by Kim Hughes! EAD Designs will be releasing a new design from Kim each month!
Thank You Sentiment Rub-Ons
Thank You Sentiments Stickerz
For today's project I designed a card set using the Thank You Stickerz. Doesn't everyone need a beautiful set of Thank You notes to have on hand? I tend to send out more thank you cards than anything else, so I never have enough on hand.
I even designed a quick way to package this beautiful card set!
- (4) standard A2 sized cards (Recollections brand kraft cardstock)
- (4) Mats - trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4
- (4) Mats - trimmed to 3 3/4 x 5
- (4) Strips of 1 x 5
- (4) Tag Shapes sized at 3.5" from Imagine's pre-loaded images
- (2) Rose bunches sized at 3.5" from Lori's Garden
- (2) Pansy bunches sized at 3.5" from Lori's Garden
- Sentiments - Paper Smooches
- Plastic Card Box - Papertrey Ink's Clearly Creative Card Boxes
- Decorative Band for Card Box
- 3 x 12
- 2 1/2 x 12
- 1 1/2 x 12
- Medallion sized at 3.5" from Lori's Garden
- All Patterned Paper from Lori's Garden
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Make sure to check out my fellow EAD Geeks' blogs! There will be lots of inspiration! Since this post is all about thank you notes, I wanted to take a minute and thank everyone that takes the time to leave a comment! It ALWAYS brightens my day to read the nice comments that you leave, so THANK YOU!