Happy April Fool's Day! I was so excited when Cristina from Crafting with Cristina asked me to join her April Fool's Hop and if you arrived here from Ivette's blog, All About Me and My Scrapbook, then you are in the right spot. If not, you can head back to the beginning - Crafting with Cristina.
For some reason I had the hardest time trying to think up anything remotely "April Fools-ish." Evidently, I am not a very good prankster. I think blue milk for Nicole may be as crazy as it gets around here. I will say that I'm pretty sure my craft room was playing an early April Fools joke on me while I was working on this layout. EVERYTHING kept going wrong...my Cricut mats decided to not want to stick, which resulted in me using my X-Acto knife to finish cutting out the stars, I dripped water on the background paper and my printer decided that even though it is called a "photo-smart" printer - it didn't need to print out a decent picture. Oh well...
|Here is my little one and I clowning around. That's a colander on my head...just in case you were wondering.|
Your next stop on today's hop is the very talented Ruthie from September Ninth
- 12 x 12 piece of kraft cardstock (Michael's Recollections)
- 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 piece of patterned cardstock
- Background "Tag" Shape sized at 10.5" from Best Friends
- Photo Mat: 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
- "Fun & Games" title from Birthday Bash
- (3) Stars from George and Basic Shapes
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Micron Pigma Pen - Black 03
- Hemp Twine - Michael's