Welcome to the Butterflies & Blogs Birthday Hop hosted by Laura from Makin' Pretty Things! If you arrived here from Jessica's blog, That'z Uneek, then you are in the right spot. If not, make sure you start at the beginning - Makin' Pretty Things and wish Laura a happy birthday! Laura is having a HUGE giveaway and I am sure there will be more blog candy along the way!
Just in case you couldn't figure out from the blog hop's title, the theme for today's hop is "butterflies." I used Kate's ABCs my new favorite Cricut cartridge, which coordinates perfectly with the Imagine cartridge - Nursery Tails. I decided to make a simple spring themed scrapbook layout that could be used for Easter pictures or really ANY spring themed pictures! I hope you enjoy it! Thank you so much for hopping along with us!
The next stop on today's hop is the super talented Jess from Kinderstampo!
I am sure she will have a fabulous project for you!
- 12 x 12 kraft cardstock (Michael's)
- 11 1/2 x 1 1/2 green cardstock
- 9 x 9 patterned cardstock (DCWV Playtime Stack)
- Photo Mats
- 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
- 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
- "Sweet" sized at 2.91" (or 6" using fit to length) from Kate's ABCs
- "Bunny" sized at 4.25" from Kate's ABCs
- "Butterflies" sized at 5" from Kate's ABCs
- "Flowers" sized at 5.51" (Layers 1 & 2 from p. 24) from Kate's ABCs
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Martha Stewart Pigment Pen - Chesnut
- Hemp Twine & Buttons - Michael's
- Pop Dots
Have a wonderful day! I hope you stop by on Saturday! I am participating in TWO more fun hops!