Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cristina's Blogaversy Blog Hop

If you are looking for my Disney Easter Egg Hop post, click HERE or just scroll down - it's below this post! Thanks!

Crafting With Cristina

Welcome to Cristina's Blogaversy Blog Hop!  Cristina is celebrating the one year anniversary of her blog, Crafting with Cristina!  If you arrived here from Laura's blog, Makin' Pretty Things, then you are in the right spot.  If not, make sure to go back to Cristina's blog, Crafting with Cristina, so you don't miss a thing! Cristina has lined up LOTS of fabulous bloggers, so I know there will be ton's of inspiration along the way.  I will have a complete blog hop list at the bottom of this post! 

Cristina asked each of us to come up with a project that was inspired by one of her projects.  That's not hard - she features inspiring projects ALL the time on her blog!  For my project, I chose one of her Easter cards.  

Here's Cristina's card:

You can find her original post HERE!

and...here's my interpretation:


It's a little different, but I think I captured the essence of her original project!  I used a FREE digital stamp from Kim Hughes Paper Smooches line.  If you need to whip together a last minute Easter card, check it out HERE!

The next stop on today's hop is 

Materials Used:
Cristina's Blogaversy Blog Hop List
Liz 


Thank you so much for stopping by!


37 comments:

bonnie said...

So pretty Lauren love all the lovely colours you used! :) Hugs x

Amanda Villarreal said...

This is so pretty! I too love the colors what a great choice. :)

Amanda

HockeyScrap said...

Really cute! Love the pen stitching, as it really makes everything pop. Great job.
dbonczek@comcast.net
http://pawstoscrap.blogspot.com/

mw_scrap said...

So pretty, awesome job...TFS
mary ann

mkeiper72@yahoo.com

GiGi said...

So cute! I love that you showed where to get the free image! Thanks!

dmdomanovics said...

Love the card!!!! TFS
Donna
dmdomanovics@att.net

Melissa said...

Very nicely done, thanks so much for sharing!

http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/

The Scrapbook Shop Around The Corner said...

that is super cute! i love the stitches!


thescrapbookshoparoundthecorner.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

great card Lauren! I love the colors with the kraft cardstock!
liz :o)

Juliana T said...

I love the colors in this and think you are right on target!

http://julianaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

I think you did a very nice job capturing her essence! I love the turquois colored ribbon and mats. It gives the card the perfect 'pop'!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

kathlee said...

OMGoodness what a darling card! I love it!
TFS!
Kathie
Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

SpantastiKreations said...

Oh Lauren. Your card is so cute. I love your intrepretation.

TFS,
Erin
spantastikreations@yahoo.com

scrappy critters said...

SO SO cute Lauren. I am in love with that card FOLD!!

♥Tammy

Misty said...

I adore the colors you used!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Percilla G said...

I like the striped paper and that aqua ribbon. Nicely done
perderg@q.com

RLS Innovations said...

Cute project. Thanks for sharing.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

BunnyFreak said...

Love your color palette. I could see this card working for a teenager.

Live Love and Scrap said...

SO pretty Laurne...LOVE how the eggs turned out!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Lisa said...

This is so pretty and I just love the colors and papers you chose!

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Glitter Fantasies said...

Love the colors and they are so cute!!

Jackie
jmpresearch@gmail.com

pinkyswr said...

very cute card!

pinkyswrspaper@gmail.com

katieo said...

Pretty card. your coloring with the watercolor pencils is so smooth. Ive just started experimenting with those pencils
katieoscreations@gmail.com

PixiesDelight said...

Adorable!
bargainmama at mchsi dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Really cute...love all the stitching! TFS!
Sherrie K

Gabriela Sandoval said...

So beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

joeygirl86 said...

Super cute girly! Lovin the colors..I gotta snag that PS digi! tfs! :)

GreenScrap said...

Super cute card!! Love the colors and faux stitching!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Pretty cards! I love your colors. TFS. I just became a follower.

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com/

shanna13 said...

Lovely card Lauren! TFS shanna13@frontiernet.net

Becky Dunham said...

Beautiful card Lauren! i love the colors you used. Thanks for the link to the free image - love Kim Hughes and her paper smooches :)

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

buglvr2010 said...

Wow! This card is beautiful! The turquoise ribbon and mat really make this pop!

nantastic said...

Sweet card and I love the colors.
nana5604 at gmail dot com

Janeen said...

Very pretty Easter card, love the pastel colors and the hand stitching! TFS!

lovelyinspiredcreations.blogspot.com

thekolbes said...

Love it, thanks so much for sharing
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

joydee1963 said...

So pretty,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Scrapbooking Beginner said...

So cute. I relly love the colors you used. Great job

jeria22 at yahoo dot com.