If you are looking for my Disney Easter Egg Hop post, click HERE or just scroll down - it's below this post! Thanks!
|You can find her original post HERE!|
and...here's my interpretation:
It's a little different, but I think I captured the essence of her original project! I used a FREE digital stamp from Kim Hughes Paper Smooches line. If you need to whip together a last minute Easter card, check it out HERE!
The next stop on today's hop is
Lezlye's blog, Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations!
- Card Base: 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 3 1/4 and 7 3/4
- Mats: (2) 3 x 4 and (2) 2 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Easter Basket - Kim Hughes Paper Smooches - Digital Stamp
- "Easter Blessings" Spring Fling Set from Scrappy Moms Stamps
- heat embossed
- Faber-Castell Watercolor Pencils
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- 3/8" Satin Ribbon - Michael's
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Cristina's Blogaversy Blog Hop List
Thank you so much for stopping by!