Monday, April 4, 2011

EAD Monday Blog Hop - Spring it On!


Happy Monday!  It's the first EAD Monday blog hop for April and if you arrived here from the super fun Jen from Double N Designs then you are in the right spot!  If not, head back to the EAD Designs Blog, so you won't miss a single thing!  One of my fellow design team members is giving away some fun EAD Designs blog candy, but I'm not spilling - you'll have to hop to figure out who!  Today's theme is "Spring it On," and I always think of tulips when I think of spring.  


I thought the sweet matryoshka doll stamp that I found on clearance at Michael's would work perfectly with the "folk" feel of the tulip patterned paper.  I tried my hand at coloring...it's a work in progress, but definitely fun to try.  I also used another sentiment from the Paper Smooches/EAD Designs newest release - Birthday Sentiments!


Don't Forget to check out April's Monthly Steal from EAD Designs!


The next stop on today's hop is the very talented Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!

Make sure to check back later today for a sneak peek at TWO brand new stamp sets from Scrappy Moms Stamps!



15 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love it...soooooo CUTE...love your coloring too:) Happy Monday!

Emily said...

CUTE! I'm thinking i need these stamps

Cricut Design Chicks SWARM said...

very pretty card. LOVE the idea of stickers and rub-on's (which i so love) and to incorporate with stamps.. love it all!
parkernana5@cox.net

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is so pretty! I love how the colors made them look so different!
liz :o)

Jenn said...

Love the colors!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! So fabulous Lauren! Your colouring is amazing and I just love the dp you picked! Beautiful!

Court said...

Very sweet!

Misty said...

I LOVE those doll stamps!!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

katieo said...

your doll cards are colored beautifully. i haven't tried rub on sentiments.

joydee1963 said...

very cute card!! joydee1963@yahoo.com

shanna13 said...

Love your cute card! TFS shanna13@frontiernet.net

Sherrie K. said...

Love the doll stamps..cute card!
Sherrie K

Rose said...

CUTE!! *nothing wrong with your coloring girl!!* :)

joeygirl86 said...

Very cute Girly..totally reminds me of spring! Tfs!

DIANA L. said...

Love the doll and the coloring is great.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com