Monday, April 25, 2011

EAD Monday Hop - Celebrate!

Happy Monday!  Doesn't an EAD hop brighten up a Monday?  I think so!  You should have arrived here from Jenn's blog, Double N Designs!  If not, make sure to head back to the EAD Designs blog and start from the very beginning!  (Don't you love the look of the new blog?)  This week Liz is giving away some EAD goodies, but in order to qualify for the giveaway - you need to leave a comment at EACH stop on today's hop!  

I did a little SIMPLE paper piecing for the bowl of ice cream - could not be easier!

I used this super cute & versatile sticker set for my cards today:


If you would like this set or any of the wonderful scrapbooking rub-ons and stickerz, EAD Designs is now offering FREE SHIPPING!  Just another incentive to give them a try!  
This card has a COMPLETELY different feel from my first project, but I thought the sweet image looked GREAT with the sentiment from the "Your B-Day" set.  (Another bonus is that after spending 45 minutes watercoloring the image, I didn't have to worry about smudging a stamp and ruining the whole thing.)  The sweet little girl on this card is one of the super talented Maurie J. Manning's illustrations.  The best part about this sweet digital stamp is that right now she is only $1 and the money goes to the Make a Wish Foundation.  You can find her HERE!

I am the last stop on today's hop!  I hope you had fun hopping with us today!  Don't forget that there is still time to enter this month's EAD Color Challenge.  Enter your project HERE!  

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

Both of your projects are wonderful!

Cindy said...

Sweet cards!Great job on both of your great project!! :)

StampinCathy said...

Both your cards are super cute and just love your creative style.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lauren! you joanna and I, did it again! no cricut involved! lol
super cute!
liz :o)

Court said...

Beautiful cards Lauren!

joeygirl86 said...

Awesome cards Lauren! Wow your water coloring skills are fabbie! lol..great job as always my friend! :)

Lillian Child said...

Simply adorable card creations! And thanks for the info on the Make a Wish Foundation image - is she cute or what??!!

katieo said...

you did a great project.. your water coloring is so smooth and the shading is incredible

joydee1963 said...

really cute cards!joydee1963 at yahoo at dot com

Laura said...

Love them both!

bonnie said...

Oh my goodness Lauren fantastic cards sweetie, I love the water colouring you did....your colouring skills are fabulous girly, I love that sweet pic....adorable :) hugs x

BunnyFreak said...

Love the cotton candy image.

Rose said...

awesome cards and your coloring is fantastic :)

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

These are so pretty! Fantastic coloring Lauren!

Cake Addiction said...

Cute stuff! I love the use of the yarn and buttons! I have so many buttons that I now know how to put to use!

Esther said...

They are both super cards, but i particularly love the first one!

HockeyScrap said...

Really cute cards. That cotton candy image is adorable!

Tara said...

I am off to get me one of those digital stamps! You card is so cute I want one too!
Tara