Friday, April 1, 2011

Paper Smooches April Release!

***If you are looking for my April Fool's Blog Hop post, click HERE!***

Paper Smooches and EAD Designs have another fabulous release this month - Birthday Sentiments!  They are all super cute and I couldn't resist pairing the "Celebrate" Sticker with the little bird banner from Birthday Bash. 


Make sure to check the EAD Designs blog tomorrow for the very first Before and After post from Alex!


Happy April Fool's Day, happy Friday and happy 1 year blog anniversary to me!  I can't believe that I started my blog 1 year ago today.  Thank you to everyone that leaves comments and sends emails!  I appreciate it so so much!  

6 comments:

Smiley21 said...

Congrats! Such an Adorable card. TFS.

L.B. said...

Love your bright colored card here and thsoe new stamps are super fun!

Jen N said...

Adorable! jenny.naus@yahoo dot com

Vanessa said...

so cute....

paula said...

Love your blog! {however, I was wondering if anyone noticed the typo in the Birthday Sentiments stamp set? It should be 'you're never TOO old to party' not 'TO
old to party'... Thought someone might want to know before too many are sold and need to be replaced!

~amy~ said...

So very fun & happy!!!