Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sneak Peek: "Enjoy the Little Things!"


I have my 3rd sneak peek today!  I am in the mood for summer, and lemonade always makes me think of summer.  My 3 year old loves lemonade, so much so that I can't have it around the house very often.  It's funny how little things like lemonade can make someone so happy...it immediately made me think of this sentiment.  The sentiment I used is from the brand new "All in the Family" set from Scrappy Moms Stamps!  


I clearly got new PKS stamps last week...I can't stop using them!
Materials Used:
  • Easel Card: 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 (finished)
    • 4 1/2 x 9" piece of kraft cardstock - scored at 2 1/4 & 4 1/2
      • Pink Mat sized at 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
      • Patterned Paper sized at 4 x 4 (K & Company - Citronella)
      • Lime Green Paper sized at 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 (scalloped border punch top & bottom)
    • 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 piece of kraft cardstock for the "face" of the card
      • Kraft Mat sized at 2 1/4 x 4 1/2
      • Pink Mat sized at 2 x 4 1/4
      • Patterned Paper sized at 1 3/4 x 4
      • Lime Green Paper sized at 1 1/2 x 3 3/4 (scalloped border punch on bottom
  • Lemonade Glass sized at 3.25" from Simply Charmed
  • Lemon sized at 2.5" from Simply Charmed
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps "All in the Family" Set
  • Peachy Keen Stamps "Happy Lashes Face Assortment"
  • 3/8" Satin Ribbon - Michael's
  • Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms
  • Buttons - Michael's
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White

Hope you are having a great day!  
My little one has strep throat (again), so I am "nurse mommy" today!  :)

Did you see that Liz is the Peachy Keen Stamps guest designer this week?  Make sure to check out all of her super cute projects featuring Peachy Keen Stamps AND Scrappy Moms Stamps

17 comments:

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

LOVE!!

Flamenco92627 said...

I love your card! The colors are soo pretty and happy together! Great job.

Candace said...

I love it Lauren! Like usual... You're my absolute favorite!!!

Candace

scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

scrappy critters said...

OMG!! Sooooo cute! Makes me excited for summertime!!

♥Tammy

scrappy critters said...

OMG!! Sooooo cute! Makes me excited for summertime!!

♥Tammy

flscraplady said...

I hope your daughter feels better soon. I love the easel card. I would really appreciate some directions on how you did that. Your big fan,
Diane

Glora said...

Gorgeous. I love the colors and the adorable Peachy faces. Hugs- Glora

bonnie said...

So incredibly cute! Love your sneak...yum!! Lemonade makes me think of Summer too!! I've got to get that happy lashes set....too sweet, hugs x

Amy said...

So cute Lauren!!

Lauren B. said...

Diane - Easel cards are so much easier than they look! I learned to make them after watching Nicole make them on a video. You can find itHERE

Suzy said...

Love this card Lauren !!!

Sherrie K. said...

So cute!!!!
Sherrie K

Jenn said...

Such a cute card! Love the bright and fun colours! Hope your little one feels better soon!

Shauna said...

This card is GREAT!! How did I not know about your blog?? I love it!

buglvr2010 said...

I love this...so colorful and happy! My kids love making lemonade too....especially the squeezing the lemon part!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Super cute! I love all your creations!

EricaQ said...

Super cute!! Love lemonade!