I have my 3rd sneak peek today! I am in the mood for summer, and lemonade always makes me think of summer. My 3 year old loves lemonade, so much so that I can't have it around the house very often. It's funny how little things like lemonade can make someone so happy...it immediately made me think of this sentiment. The sentiment I used is from the brand new "All in the Family" set from Scrappy Moms Stamps!
|I clearly got new PKS stamps last week...I can't stop using them!|
- Easel Card: 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 (finished)
- 4 1/2 x 9" piece of kraft cardstock - scored at 2 1/4 & 4 1/2
- Pink Mat sized at 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
- Patterned Paper sized at 4 x 4 (K & Company - Citronella)
- Lime Green Paper sized at 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 (scalloped border punch top & bottom)
- 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 piece of kraft cardstock for the "face" of the card
- Lemonade Glass sized at 3.25" from Simply Charmed
- Lemon sized at 2.5" from Simply Charmed
- Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps "All in the Family" Set
- Peachy Keen Stamps "Happy Lashes Face Assortment"
- 3/8" Satin Ribbon - Michael's
- Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms
- Buttons - Michael's
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
Hope you are having a great day!
My little one has strep throat (again), so I am "nurse mommy" today! :)
Did you see that Liz is the Peachy Keen Stamps guest designer this week? Make sure to check out all of her super cute projects featuring Peachy Keen Stamps AND Scrappy Moms Stamps!