Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - "Easy Peasy"

Happy Tuesday!  Today marks the start of another fun Terrific Tuesday Challenge hosted by Scrappy Moms Stamps!  This week's challenge is to create a project using the Cricut cartridge Paisley.  Paisley was one of the first cartridges that I ever bought and it was one of my most favorite, so it was fun to dust it off and use it again!  If you don't have Paisley, don't worry - you can still play along.  Just choose a similar cut from a cartridge that you do have!

I used one of my favorite sentiments from the Scrappy Moms set - "A Pinch and a Dash"

Make sure to visit the Scrappy Moms Stamps Site to link up your project!  You can also check out the rest of the design team's projects for this week's challenge!

Materials Used:

  • Card Base - Rectangle sized at 4.25 x 11 from George and Basic Shapes (using Real Dial Size and removed link).  Welded a scalloped circle sized at 3.52" from Paisley using my Gypsy
  • Mat - Rectangle sized at 4 x 5.25 from George and Basic Shapes (using Real Dial Size and removed link).  Welded a scalloped circle sized at 3.75" from Paisley using my Gypsy
  • Lemon sized at 2.40" from Paisley
  • Sentiment from "A Pink and a Dash" set from Scrappy Moms Stamps (heat embossed)
  • Peachy Keen Face Stamp - Happy Lashes Face Assortment
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • 3/8" grosgrain ribbon
  • 2 mini brads
  • pop dots
Before I forget...make sure to check out the brand new PINK stamp blocks & 3 new BEAUTIFUL twine colors that are being offered by Scrappy Moms Stamps!




13 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

LOVE this card! You've inspired me....I'm gonna try one of these cards with the cut out (hope you don't mind)! I must have missed the lemon...it's adorable with the PK face!

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

LOVE it!!

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

Love your card! I am hosting a Disney blog hop on Saturday May 7th. I would love it if you would join the hop. Please email me if you are interested.
Thanks
Sylvia
S.solorio88@gmail.com
Www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com

Live Love and Scrap said...

Super cute!!! That is one of my favorite SM sentiments!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Card Creations by C said...

This is really cool...love the cut out window!

I just got my pink blocks and the new twine in the mail last week...loving it :).

girlia said...

really nice

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lauren! I love how you cut the center out! you've inspired me to try!
liz :o)

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card Lauren! I love the cute little face..
Sherrie K

Patti said...

What a cute card! Love your work.

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

This is just a fabulous card. Thanks for giving the directions of how you made it with the Gypsy. I am going to make one ! The sentiment stamp is just adorable!!!

Cindy P. said...

What a cute card. Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing!
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

readysetstamp said...

I love how you made this card! I love the cut out in the center and the little lemon is so cute!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Tara said...

Love the cut out feature!
Tara