Happy Tuesday! Today marks the start of another fun Terrific Tuesday Challenge hosted by Scrappy Moms Stamps! This week's challenge is to create a project using the Cricut cartridge Paisley. Paisley was one of the first cartridges that I ever bought and it was one of my most favorite, so it was fun to dust it off and use it again! If you don't have Paisley, don't worry - you can still play along. Just choose a similar cut from a cartridge that you do have!
I used one of my favorite sentiments from the Scrappy Moms set - "A Pinch and a Dash"
Make sure to visit the Scrappy Moms Stamps Site to link up your project! You can also check out the rest of the design team's projects for this week's challenge!
- Card Base - Rectangle sized at 4.25 x 11 from George and Basic Shapes (using Real Dial Size and removed link). Welded a scalloped circle sized at 3.52" from Paisley using my Gypsy
- Mat - Rectangle sized at 4 x 5.25 from George and Basic Shapes (using Real Dial Size and removed link). Welded a scalloped circle sized at 3.75" from Paisley using my Gypsy
- Lemon sized at 2.40" from Paisley
- Sentiment from "A Pink and a Dash" set from Scrappy Moms Stamps (heat embossed)
- Peachy Keen Face Stamp - Happy Lashes Face Assortment
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- 3/8" grosgrain ribbon
- 2 mini brads
- pop dots
Before I forget...make sure to check out the brand new PINK stamp blocks & 3 new BEAUTIFUL twine colors that are being offered by Scrappy Moms Stamps!