Friday, May 13, 2011

EAD + Isabell's Umbrella = Love!

EAD Designs and Isabell's Umbrella have teamed up to bring you some fabulous stickers and window clings!  I know you will love them as much as I do!  





Hope you will check them out!  
Happy Friday!  Hopefully Blogger will cooperate for us!  My EAD Designs Color Challenge post from yesterday has disappeared.  If Blogger doesn't restore by the end of the day, I will rewrite it and repost!

There a few days left to enter my 1000+ Follower Giveaway!  To enter - leave a comment on THIS post!  You have until May 15th!  I will draw a winner on Monday the 16th!

9 comments:

...a/k/a DJScrappiness... said...

Too cute! I love your 'pen' stitching - always so awesome!!! Glad Blogger decided to cooperate!

Doris

mamawcindy said...

Oh,How Cute are those Stickers!!!!! Your round Card with the Hamster's is just Adorable. I love your Stitching on the Cards. Thanks for Sharing your extra Cute Cards.
(Have a Happy Day)!!!!! :0)
cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com

~amy~ said...

good grief woman...you are rockin' the stickerz!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh my lauren! this is just adorable! I love the red with the stickerz!
liz :o)

joeygirl86 said...

Omgggg how cutttte! You always make super cute things! Love 'Em! :)

scrap mama said...

love your work! your layouts and projects are darling!
Carie
carienerik@hotmail.com

McVic said...

Congrats on the followers~!~ Love your blog. your layouts are A-dorable~
kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com

Scrappy Mel said...

Your cards are ADORABLE! I love red with the craft paper, so pretty! :)

Ashley said...

so adorable!! Thank you so much for the kind post!