Monday, May 30, 2011

EAD Monday - Birthday Set

Happy Memorial Day!  I hope you are having a fun weekend!  It's time for another EAD Designs Monday Hop!  If you arrived here from Jenn's blog, Double N Designs, then you are in the right spot.  If not, you can head back to the EAD Designs blog, so you won't miss out on a single project!  I have a super simple gift set for you today.  There have been a few family birthdays this month and at the very last minute I realized that I didn't have a card in my stash that was appropriate, so I thought I should start re-building my stash of cards.  I tend to send out birthday cards and thank you notes more than anything else, so it's always handy to have a few ready to go. 

This little bag is from the Silhouette Online Store and I wanted to try out a 3D item.  While the little favor bag isn't huge (4 1/2" tall, 3" across and 2" wide), I think it's plenty big for most occasions.  You could easily fit a gift card in it or some candy without any trouble.  I do still have to get used to the little score marks that the Silhouette adds to it's projects.  I will have a little review of the Silhouette later this week!

The next stop on today's hop is 
 I'm sure she has a fabulous project to share with you today!

Materials Used:

Will see you back here a bit later in the week!  
I am hoping (fingers crossed) to do a QUICK video this week showing how I heat emboss my stamped sentiments and a few other viewer requests!  

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a super fun set...love all the pink!

Candace said...

yay!! I can't wait for your heat embossing video!! And I love the little bag, so cute! You've got me so curious about this Silhouette! Never even heard of it before you started using it!

Candace

scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Very nice!

joeygirl86 said...

Love this bag! The balloon sticker is perfect for the front!

Sue D said...

Very cute birthday set!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

bonnie said...

Oh I love those tags...I want a silouette!! Gorgeous gift set sweetie so pink and girly :) Hugs x

katieo said...

i love the combination of faux stitching, twine and popped up tags
katieoscreations@gmail.com

joydee1963 said...

Love it! very cute!!!!!! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Karen said...

love the brown paper bag! what a great creative idea
karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Court said...

This is SOOO Cute!!! LOVE this simple and perfect set!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so cute Lauren! I love sweet and simple!
liz :o)

mandalj said...

I love the pink and the beautiful tags shapes.

Karen L said...

Adorable card and I love that favor bag!! The diecut labels are fabulous!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Such an adorable set! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the nesting tags - they so make me want a silhouette!! :)

Rose said...

love that little bag :)