Monday, May 16, 2011

EAD Monday Hop - Happy

Happy Monday!  It's time to jumpstart your week with a little EAD inspiration!  If you arrived here from the crafty Jenn's blog - Double N Designs, then you are in the right spot.  If not - head back to the EAD Designs blog!  I have been hoarding these little Gnome stickers for a few weeks and I am soo excited that I finally used them - love them!  
Garden Gnomes
I had so much fun working on the Cricut Circle challenge on Friday that I decided to try another sketch challenge.  For today's layout I used the latest Sketchy Thursdays sketch.  If you don't like participating in the current challenges, make sure to check out Sketchy Thursdays anyway - they have great sketches.  Even if I don't end up following a sketch exactly - it's always helpful to just look at some different layout ideas...otherwise I start to feel like I arrange my pictures exactly the same.  
Sketchy Thursdays Challenge

I really wanted to use the blue and white polka dot paper for my photo mats, but I didn't have enough on hand...oh well, they will soon be covered with pictures anyway!  If I am still not satisfied once I add pictures, then I will just add some additional stitching around the blue photo mats.  Hi, my name is Lauren, and I am addicted to my gel pen.

Thanks so much for hopping along with us today!  
The next stop on today's hop is the very talented 

Materials Used:
  • (2) 12 x 12 kraft cardstock (Recollections - Michael's)
  • (2) 11 3/4 x 11 3/4 red cardstock
  • 8 1/4 x 10 1/4 white cardstock 8 x 10 yellow polka dot cardstock (DCWV - Playtime Stack)
  • 10 1/4 x 10 1/4 white cardstock and 10 x 10 yellow polka dot cardstock (DCWV - Playtime Stack)
  • (2) 1 3/4 x 12 white cardstock and 1 1/2 x 12 blue polka dot paper (MS Paper Pad)
  • Photo Mats
    • (3) 4 3/4 x 6 3/4, 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
    • (2) 3 3/4 x 3 3/4, 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 and 3 1/4 x 3 1/4
    • 4 3/4 x 4 3/4, 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
  • "happy" sized at 1.25" from Birthday Bash, shadow welded using my Gypsy
  • "scalloped circled tag" sized at 3.5" from Birthday Bash
  • (2) "grass border" sized at 1.5" from Plantin Schoolbook
  • Garden Gnomes Stickerz - EAD Designs
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sakura Pigma Pen - Black 03
  • Gems - Target $1 Section
  • Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
  • Buttons - Michael's


Thanks so much for stopping by!  

I will post the winners of my 1000+ Followers giveaway in just a little while!  Good Luck!





21 comments:

GiGi said...

This is so cute! Those little gnomes are adorable! I love the sketch too. TFS!

Melissa said...

Yet another great project!

~amy~ said...

soooooo fun...love those gnomies:)

Valerie said...

Super Cute Layout, as always:)

Valerie
http://bestisyet2be.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Good job with the challange, love the colors and the gnomes are adorable!!!

emcspadden09 said...

This is super cute! Gnomes!!

emcspadden09 at gmail dot com

Emily said...

This is Adorable
Addictions are healthy;)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

you slay me with you cuteness! love it!
liz :o)

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness, this page is SO STINKING CUTE!!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE those gnomes!!!!

LesleyfromWI said...

I love the gnomes and colors! Cute

joeygirl86 said...

Wow! That is so cute! I haven't decied what to do with those cute gnomes yet! ..love it! :)

katieo said...

Lauren I always love all of the details you add to each special page. It is great that you use a combo of stickers and cricut cuts.
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Scrappy Mel said...

So stinkin' cute! Your layout are always FABULOUS! I am really diggin' gnomes right not - I want one for my patio! LOL :)

Jen N said...

I just love your layouts, they are amazing! jenny.naus at yahoo dot com

Jenn said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is too cute! Love it!

Sorry I have been so quiet lately.

lisa said...

What lovely bold colours, great design!!
Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is SO super duper cute!

Heather said...

OMG, this is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays this week! xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooo cute!! LOVING the gnomes!! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rose said...

happy is just what these pages make me!! love that stickerz set :)

BalingBaling Papers Etc. said...

what a great layout =)
loving all the gnomes...