Monday, May 9, 2011

EAD Monday Hop - Paper Smooches

Happy Monday!  Today the EAD design team is not only showcasing some fun EAD goodies - we are also lucky enough to play with some Paper Smooches stamps!  If you arrived here from 
the uber-talented Jenn's blog, Double N Designs, then you are in the right spot.  If not head back to the EAD Designs blog, so you don't miss out on any fun projects!  You will also want to check to see if you are the winner from last week's hop!  

I used the Sentiment Sampler from Paper Smooches and the little owl is from EAD's Right On Target sticker set.  

Right On Target Stickerz

The next stop on today's hop is my crafty friend Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!

Materials Used:
  • Card Base - (2) bird houses sized at 5" from Hoot 'n Holler, welded using my Gypsy
  • Owl from EAD Designs - Right on Target Stickerz
  • Sentiment from Paper Smooches - Sentiment Sampler (heat embossed)
  • Sizzix Embossing Folder
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White

I hope you all had a great weekend!  
There are lots of fun things going on this week - a brand new Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday challenge starts TOMORROW!  A really fun and summery EAD Designs Color Challenge starts on Thursday and Friday the EAD DT will be introducing some brand new EAD cute-ness.  I will also be offering more sneak peeks of the newest Scrappy Moms set - Happily Ever After all week long!  Whew...busy week ahead!

30 comments:

joeygirl86 said...

Love, love, love it! The little bird house is just perfect! Super cute...wow this is a busy week! I'm gonna try not to be working at the last minute! lol..ya right! hehe...

bonnie said...

Oh this is just the cutest lil' birdhouse EVER sweetie....adorable! :) Hugs x

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

This is so cute!!! I <3 owls :-)

Emily said...

SQUEALING.. SO CUTE!

Lillian Child said...

I adore shaped cards - this is so cute!

Jingle said...

OH, dear me! I absolutely LOVE your card! So adorable!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

way too cute! I love the house cut!
liz :o)

Lisa R. said...

Wow! i love this shaped card! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

joydee1963 said...

That card is so cute,love the little house,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

joydee1963 said...

That card is so cute,love the little house,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

dreenie said...

love this !!! as always Lauren you did a great job!!! i have to get these owls !!!

dreenie said...

love this !!! as always Lauren you did a great job!!! i have to get these owls !!!

Kim Hughes said...

ahhh, what a sweet card! I love all of your special touches :)

Linda Beeson said...

How totally cute, what an adorable combination of accents. My favorite is that adorable roof!

Candace said...

I'm so glad you have a busy week this week!! That means lots of inspiration for us! :)

Candace

scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Live Love and Scrap said...

GASP!!! That card is just tooooo stinin cute!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

katieo said...

Great shaped card. Love the inside

mandalj said...

I've never made a shape card before but I've been inspired by your very cute owl in its bird house!

Courtney said...

The owl is my favorite! I also love the stitching details in the card! very cute!

craftaholic said...

Shaped cards are my most favorite to make and wow, You do have a very Busy Week...Don't forget to take a little time for yourself too!! TFS!!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Karen L said...

Absolutely adorable! Don't know which is cuter...the house shaped card of the owl in the house!

Rose said...

what a cute owl, i love how you made a little house for him :)

Esther said...

Oh, I love that the card is a house!!! So cute!!!!

BalingBaling Papers Etc. said...

what an adorable card...:D

~amy~ said...

woot woot...soooo cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Great job...birdhouse it so cute. Thanks for sharing!
Sherrie K

Princess Hilda said...

so pretty

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is so adorable!

rockpapercricut said...

Super duper cute! I love this card. I think it's time to order some more EAD stickers. :)

Ally

Tara said...

Great idea to use your "scraps" on the inside!