Monday, May 23, 2011

EAD Monday Hop!


Happy Monday!  It's time for another fun EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop!  If you arrived here from Jenn's blog, Double N Designs, then you are in the right spot.  If you hopped out of order, don't worry - just start back at the EAD Designs Blog, so you don't miss out on a single project!

I used a sentiment from the Paper Smooches/EAD Birthday Rub-On Sentiments set.  I love the polka dot Happy Birthday! 


I used my new Silhouette again for this one.  I welded two tags shapes together to make the card base.  The cupcakes are also from the Silhouette's online store.    I am still impressed by how cleanly the Silhouette cuts out tiny details.  All of the color cardstock I used for this card is the regular Michael's Recollection brand and it cut beautifully!

 Look at those little lines!!!  No tears...clean right angles - what's not to like?

Don't forget that there is still time to play along with this month's color challenge!




The next stop on today's hop is the very craft Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!

I never heard back from two of my winners last week's 1000+ Follower Giveaway, so I will be re-drawing in just a little while!

18 comments:

Sheenie said...

love it lauren! two questions.. 1. do you like the silhouette better than the cricut? 2. which do you think does a better job of cutting small details?

thanks!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun birthday cupcake-y card!

bonnie said...

Oh so much yummyness here Lauren...delicious sweetie :) Hugs x

Carol L said...

Such a pretty card! Love the yummy cupcakes :0). Have a blessed day!

Hugs, Carol L.

Toucan Scraps said...

those diecuts are fabulous

joeygirl86 said...

Wow those are some clean lines for sure! lol..Looks like you're getting the hang of your new toy! love the cupcakes! :)

katieo said...

Lauren your cards are always highlighted so beautifully with stitching

wendipooh13 said...

what a gorgeous card and LOVE those cupcakes!!!

Jenn said...

I love this card! colors, layout, it's perfect!

Got2BCrafting said...

Oh I just love cupcakes!!! This is such a sweet and fun card! :)
Lori
got2bcrafting at gmail dot com

HockeyScrap said...

You never disappoint! Love your creativity. Cupcakes are always so inviting!
dbonczek@comcast.net
http://pawstoscrap.blogspot.com/

Court said...

This is FABUlous!! I love love love this card!

Manda said...

What a lovely card! The shape is great and the colours just so appealing!

Angela said...

I adore the polka dot sentiment! Great color and cute cupcakes!

Cindy said...

Beautiful card!Great colors and LOVE the sweet cupcake!!:)

Esther said...

Darling birthday card!!!!

Karen L said...

Oh my goodness, that card is so adorable and I love the horizontal top fold!

Rose said...

yummy and fun :)

lol i never noticed the polka dots,now i know i need new glasses to see my stickerz!!