Happy Monday! It's time for another fun EAD Designs Blog Hop! I am starting things today, so if you arrived here from the EAD Designs Blog then you are in the right spot! (If not, make sure to head back there!) This week's theme is Mother's Day Flowers! I decided to do a layout featuring a picture of my daughter and me. This week I used another fabulous Flower Doodles Rub-On Set from EAD Designs!
Would you like a chance to win a set of the Flower Doodles that I used in my project today? Well...to be eligible to win this week's blog candy - you need to leave a comment at EVERY stop along the today's hop! You have until Friday, May 6th at 11:59 pst to leave your comments! The winner will be chosen using random.org and announced during the Monday hop on May 9th!
The next stop on today's hop is Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!
Don't forget to check out the newest EAD/Paper Smooches set that debuted yesterday!
- 12 x 12 kraft cardstock
- 11 3/4 x 11 3/4 pink cardstock
- 11 x 11 patterned cardstock (DCWV Whimsy Stack)
- Photo Mat: 5 1/2 x 7 1/2 and 5 1/4 x 7 1/4
- Scalloped Circles sized at 4" and 10" from Once Upon a Princess
- "Love" sentiment from "Dandelion Rub-On Set" - EAD Designs
- "Flower Doodles Rub-On Set" - EAD Designs
- 3/8" Black Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's
- Sakura Pigma Pen - Black 03