Monday, May 2, 2011

EAD Monday: Mother's Day Flowers


Happy Monday!  It's time for another fun EAD Designs Blog Hop!  I am starting things today, so if you arrived here from the EAD Designs Blog then you are in the right spot!  (If not, make sure to head back there!)  This week's theme is Mother's Day Flowers!  I decided to do a layout featuring a picture of my daughter and me.  This week I used another fabulous Flower Doodles Rub-On Set from EAD Designs!


Would you like a chance to win a set of the Flower Doodles that I used in my project today?  Well...to be eligible to win this week's blog candy - you need to leave a comment at EVERY stop along the today's hop!  You have until Friday, May 6th at 11:59 pst to leave your comments!  The winner will be chosen using random.org and announced during the Monday hop on May 9th!  

The next stop on today's hop is Liz from Liz's Paper Loft

Don't forget to check out the newest EAD/Paper Smooches set that debuted yesterday!

Materials Used:
  • 12 x 12 kraft cardstock
  • 11 3/4 x 11 3/4 pink cardstock
  • 11 x 11 patterned cardstock (DCWV Whimsy Stack)
  • Photo Mat: 5 1/2 x 7 1/2 and 5 1/4 x 7 1/4
  • Scalloped Circles sized at 4" and 10" from Once Upon a Princess
  • "Love" sentiment from "Dandelion Rub-On Set" - EAD Designs
  • "Flower Doodles Rub-On Set" - EAD Designs
  • 3/8" Black Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's
  • Sakura Pigma Pen - Black 03

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE how the flowers pop! Fab layout!

Cake Addiction said...

Cute layout!!

Emily said...

So Pretty:)

Stephanie Zito said...

Gorgeous Lauren! I LOVE those rub-ons!

Court said...

Beautiful!

June Houck said...

Lauren, I love how you used the flowers! Brilliant. Now I'm gonna want those too :)

Amy said...

So so pretty! Love the colors!

Karen L said...

Super cute card...perfect for Spring!

katieo said...

I love how you arranged the papers so that the picture will stand out. (I always try to cram so many photos on a page that none of them really stand out)

joeygirl86 said...

Awesome LO! Isn't it fun using the rub ons? I love 'Em! Tfs! :)

Sherrie K. said...

So very pretty Lauren! Awesome job!
Sherrie K

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow Lauren! your layout is just fabulous!
liz :o)

joydee1963 said...

I am a follower,very cute card! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Jessica said...

Stopped over from the For the Kiddos Blog Hop. Your LO is super duper cute and I love how you used the rubons behind some of the pink! I am happy to be a new follower and will stop back later.
:O)
Jessica
strgazrblueyes22477 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Minta's Creations said...

Hi.
Great to be hopping with you on the Kiddos blog hop.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Rose said...

awesome use of rub ons :) they look great on the pretty paper :)