Sunday, May 1, 2011

EAD/Paper Smooches May Release!


Happy May!  A brand new set of EAD/Paper Smooches sentiments is debuting today!  The "Thinking of You" Set features some very cute sentiments for all sorts of different occasions!  I combined the "sending a smile" sentiment with an adorable sticker from the "Cute Transportation" set.


I did something a little bit different today and applied the vinyl rub-on to grosgrain ribbon!  It was very easy and I love the look - it's my very own printed ribbon!  It would be even easier to apply to regular satin ribbon, but the grosgrain worked beautifully!




Thanks for stopping by!  Tomorrow I will be kicking off the Monday EAD Designs Blog Hop!  It's a very fun theme, so I there will be lots of wonderful projects - as usual!  I am also participating in the "For the Kiddos" blog hop hosted by Laura from Makin Pretty Things

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

incredibly CUTE!

joeygirl86 said...

Aww too cute! Love how you put the sentiment on the ribbon! ;)

Sherrie K. said...

Soooo cute!
Sherrie K

HappyPlaceJen said...

Grea idea applying the rub-on to the ribbon, Lauren! Looks GREAT!!