Tuesday, May 3, 2011

For the Kiddos Blog Hop!

If you are looking for my EAD Blog Hop post, click HERE or scroll down - it's right under this post!  
Thanks!

Welcome to the "For the Kiddos" Blog Hop hosted by Laura from Makin' Pretty Things.  If you hopped here from Alina's blog, Addicted to Scrapbooking, then you are in the right spot!  If not, then you can always start back at Makin' Pretty Things, so you won't miss out on a single project!  So sorry my post is late - things have been crazy around here the last couple of days!  

 Hope you enjoyed the hop!

Materials Used:
  • 12 x 12 kraft cardstock
  • 11 3/4 x 11 3/4 patterned cardstock - DCWV Whimsy Stack
  • Accent  4 1/4 x 12, 3 3/3 x 12 and 3 1/4 x 12
  • Photo Mats - (3) 4 x 4 and 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
  • "Magical" sized at 3" from Once Upon a Princess
  • "Fairy Godmother" sized at 8" from Happily Ever After
  • Martha Stewart Scalloped Rotary Cutter
  • 3/8" Swiss Dot Polka Dot Ribbon
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sakura Pigma Pen - Black 03
  • Yellow Adhesive Gems - Target $1 Section



26 comments:

Amanda said...

SUPER cute!! TFS!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

sweetlilscrapper said...

gorgeous layout! love the bright colours!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Gina (Happymom2010) said...

W O W !!!!
This layout is AWESOME Lauren.

I will be waiting for the details on it this afternoon. Thank you!

Gina L.

creative patti said...

Laura, Grat Job on this magical Layout!! One of my favorite Disney stories. TFS!

mamawcindy said...

Oh,I just Love this!!!! This would be perfect for me to make my little Grand daughter. She is alway's carrying her wand around saying Bibbity Bobbity Boo. The only bad thing is every time she does it.I have to freeze until she say's it again. :0)
I'm a follower.
cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com

bonnie said...

Oh I love this Lauren...I think the pages you do are awesome!! :) hugs x

Jessica said...

Lauren,
I love the detail on the Fairy Godmother....Bibbity Bobbity Boo all the way!!!!
TFS
Jessica
strgazrblueyes [at] yahoo [dot] com
jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com

L.B. said...

very fun pagee!!

Jenn said...

Such a sweet and adorable layout, TFS! :)
xxJenn
www.craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Laura said...

This is absolutely beautiful, as usual! ♥Love♥ it so much, Lauren!!!

Thanks for joining in the hop! ☺

{{HUGS}}
Laura

scrappy critters said...

Amazing layout Lauren.. I was just pondering using her for a card this week. I LOVE IT....

♥Tammy

joydee1963 said...

Cute lo.I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Scrappin Place said...

Love it!
emmittandcrystal@hughes.net

Amanda Villarreal said...

Adorable as always :). I bet your Disney album is almost finished!

avillarreal140@gmail.com

Kaitlin said...

Adorable layout!

Kaitlin
angel1694@comcast.net
http://cupcakesandcards.blogspot.com/

Linda Dale said...

Lauren this is adorable.
www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Love your blog and your projects. They are so inspiring. Thanks bunches.
melissa.hymer [at] gmail [dot] com

buglvr2010 said...

I love your projects!

Glora said...

Wow! Definitely worth the wait. This is GORGEOUS. My daughter has a picture with the Fairy Godmother at Disneyland. I completely forgot about that I had this cut. Thanks for the reminder and the beautiful inspiration. Hugs- Glora

S`andra said...

Love the layout theme and such wonderful colors. tfs.

http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Well I just absolutely love this! What a great way to end a great hop :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute! I love the background paper!! What a great layout! :)

thekolbes said...

Love it, thanks so much for sharing. I am a new follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

pruttybird said...

This layout is sooo adorable. Love it!!!

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Donna said...

Such a "Magical" layout!
comopark@roadrunner.com

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome layout. Just adorable Lauren! TFS
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com