If you are looking for my EAD Blog Hop post, click HERE or scroll down - it's right under this post!
Welcome to the "For the Kiddos" Blog Hop hosted by Laura from Makin' Pretty Things. If you hopped here from Alina's blog, Addicted to Scrapbooking, then you are in the right spot! If not, then you can always start back at Makin' Pretty Things, so you won't miss out on a single project! So sorry my post is late - things have been crazy around here the last couple of days!
Hope you enjoyed the hop!
- 12 x 12 kraft cardstock
- 11 3/4 x 11 3/4 patterned cardstock - DCWV Whimsy Stack
- Accent 4 1/4 x 12, 3 3/3 x 12 and 3 1/4 x 12
- Photo Mats - (3) 4 x 4 and 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
- "Magical" sized at 3" from Once Upon a Princess
- "Fairy Godmother" sized at 8" from Happily Ever After
- Martha Stewart Scalloped Rotary Cutter
- 3/8" Swiss Dot Polka Dot Ribbon
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Pigma Pen - Black 03
- Yellow Adhesive Gems - Target $1 Section