Friday, May 20, 2011

Guest Designer at Monique Griffith Designs!

Monique Griffith Designs
Today is a special day for me because I am a guest designer at Monique Griffith Designs!!!  I absolutely love all of the designs that Monique and her awesome team put together week after week.  I first saw one of Monique's layouts last spring on Everyday Cricut and spent days hours looking through her projects.    I hope you will hop over to Monique's blog and check out my project!

Here's a peek:


Today also marks the start of a brand new Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek Week!!!  The newest set is very cute and PERFECT for summer cards and layouts.  I will have my first peek for you a little bit later today!

2 comments:

Glora said...

Congratulations! This looks very cute. I will have to hop on over. Hugs- Glora

Donna said...

Beautiful and creative layout! Thanks for such a touching piece!

Blessings, Donna
grandma4five