Happy Friday crafty friends! I am so happy that you are hopping along with us today! Today marks the start of another Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek week! The newest set - Happily Ever After is adorable and I know that if you have any little princesses in your life - you will definitely want to add this set to your collection!
If you arrived here the talented Cristina from Crafting with Cristina, then you are in the right spot. If not, then make sure to head back to Melanie's blog, Scrappy Mel. You will not want to miss out on a single project!
Once Upon a Princess is one of my all time favorite Cricut cartridges and it coordinates so well with this set. I haven't used the little fairy before and I decided she would pair up perfectly with the sentiment!
There is ONE stop left on our hop today!
Hop on to Tammy's blog Scrappy Critters!
I know she will something wonderful to share!
- Standard A2 Card
- Mat trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4 (Echo Park - Playground)
- Tag Shape sized at 4" from Once Upon a Princess (Echo Park - Playground)
- Princess & Outfit sized at 5" from Once Upon a Princess
- Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps - Happily Ever After (heat embossed)
- 1 1/8" Princess Faces - Peachy Keen Stamps
- Turquoise Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
- Button - from my stash
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Pigma Pen - Black 03
Don't forget that there is still PLENTY of time to enter my 1000+ Follower Giveaway! You can find the information HERE!