Friday, May 6, 2011

Happily Ever After Blog Hop!

Happy Friday crafty friends!  I am so happy that you are hopping along with us today!  Today marks the start of another Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek week!  The newest set - Happily Ever After is adorable and I know that if you have any little princesses in your life - you will definitely want to add this set to your collection!  

If you arrived here the talented Cristina from Crafting with Cristina, then you are in the right spot.  If not, then make sure to head back to Melanie's blog, Scrappy Mel.  You will not want to miss out on a single project!

Once Upon a Princess is one of my all time favorite Cricut cartridges and it coordinates so well with this set.  I haven't used the little fairy before and I decided she would pair up perfectly with the sentiment!


There is ONE stop left on our hop today!  
I know she will something wonderful to share!

Materials Used:
  • Standard A2 Card
  • Mat trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4 (Echo Park - Playground)
  • Tag Shape sized at 4" from Once Upon a Princess (Echo Park - Playground)
  • Princess & Outfit sized at 5" from Once Upon a Princess
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps - Happily Ever After (heat embossed)
  • 1 1/8" Princess Faces - Peachy Keen Stamps
  • Turquoise Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
  • Button - from my stash
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sakura Pigma Pen - Black 03


Don't forget that there is still PLENTY of time to enter my 1000+ Follower Giveaway!  You can find the information HERE

28 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh your little fairy is so sweet...adorable! :) Hugs x

JEN N said...

Such a cute card, love the colors!

Laura said...

Sooo pretty! I love this little fairy and your stitching is impeccable!

{{HUGS}}
Laura

Houses Built of Cards said...

Ohhhhhh!!!! This is ADORABLE!!! Absolutely LOVE the colors!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaaw, she is so cute. I love all the colors and the details are great! The sentiment is perfect for your sweet card Lauren! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

ADORABLE!!! Love the bright colors and patterned paper! The sentiment goes perfect with the precious fairy! Love the little touches of sparkle! Thanks for sharing!

scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com

Cathie w said...

very pretty.....TFS!!!!

Cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

joeygirl86 said...

O.M.G. that is ADORABLE!!! eeek! I love it Lauren!! I'm jealous..you're card is waay cuter than mine!! lol! :) Great job as always girlie!

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

I love her!! She is so darn ca-uuuute!!

Kristin said...

OMG I love your card!! So precious!!

scrappy critters said...

Your little princess is so cute I want to squeeze her.. LOVE LOVE LOVE how she turned out!!

♥Tammy

Scrappy Mel said...

She is so cute!!! I love her little flower-flag!! She is so fun and colorful - I love it! :)

Lezlye said...

Awesome card as Usual Lauren, you never disappoint!

Jenn said...

Awe, such a cute card! Love everything about it - as usual! :)
hugs, Jenn

Anonymous said...

Wish I had this cartridge, sOOOO cute, thank you for sharing. jman4@comcast.net

Gabriela Sandoval said...

This is just too adorable. I love it and a great sentiment.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Glora said...

Totally cute. You always use such perfect color combinations. I love it! Hugs- Glora

Live Love and Scrap said...

Lauren....she is so stinkin cute!!! I flipping LOVE that paper....thats it...i am breaking down and getting some Echo Park paper!!! I have been admiring it from afar for too long now =)

hugs,
Sarah

buglvr2010 said...

So adorable....sorry if I am leaving two comments! I love it!

Kris Dietz said...

What a cute fairy. The sentiment is perfect too. TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

sweetlilscrapper said...

sooo sweet!!

My Crafty Designs said...

Your fairy is so cute..the colors used on your card are so beautiful. I'm a new follower and on the blog hop.

AnnetteASalinas@aol.com

craftaholic said...

very sweet and Awesome card, I love the twine and all!! TFS!!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lauren, this is just too stinkin' cute!
liz :o)

GreenScrap said...

Aww that is super super sweet!! I love that image!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

HappyPlaceJen said...

Such a cute card, Lauren! Can't wait to get Happily Ever After and use the Once Upon A Princess cart, too! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

2LilPrincesses said...

so cute Lauren!!! I've never used this fairy but I think I might now! :)

Candace

scrappin2littlepricesses.blogspot.com

Paper Deckerations said...

Adorable! I just love all of the different colors. GREAT job!!!

Jessica
www.paperdeckerations.blogspot.com
paperdeckerations at gmail dot com