Saturday, May 21, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek - "Enjoy!"

Hi crafty friends!  I have another sneak peek of the Scrappy Moms newest stamp set, "Sun Kissed," and another project using my Silhouette!  I saw a similar project on Happy Life Crafty Wife, and when I saw a 3D strawberry box on the Silhouette's online store - I knew right away that I wanted to try it out.  


Wouldn't this be a cute favor for a birthday party or shower?  


For more inspiration - make sure to check out the Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Teams' blogs!

Bonnie
May Guest Designer: Melissa

Materials Used:
  • Basket - Michael's $1 Section
  • 3D Strawberry Box & Circle Tag- Silhouette
  • Red Cardstock - Papertrey Ink (yes, the Silhouette will cut it!)
  • Green Cardstock - K and Company
  • Swiss Dots Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder
  • Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps - "Sun Kissed" Set
  • Green Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen

11 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh, my! Those are DARLING! Thank you so much for linking me! I love your blog and have followed for awhile.. I had no idea you read mine!

thekolbes said...

OMG I LOVE this. How adorable. Thanks so much for sharing
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

joeygirl86 said...

Loooove this so much! Looks yummy! :)

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Love it, Lauren!

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - so adorable! The basket is PERFECT for it too! They would be fun filled with candies. :)

I'm glad you are enjoying your new Silhouette!!!

bonnie said...

Oh sooo cute...looks really yummy! Looks like you're having lots of fun with your new cutter!! :) Hugs x

buglvr2010 said...

Oh wow! That is so cute...I love it!

Glora said...

Oh my goodness, this couldn't be cuter. I absolutely LOVE your basket of strawberries! Hugs- Glora

scrappy critters said...

Cutest basket of strawberries EVER.. I bought this basket at Michaels.. Just love it!

♥Tammy

Kristy said...

Adorable! TFS
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! These are awesome!!