It's time for another Terrific Tuesday Challenge with Scrappy Moms Stamps! This week's Cricut cartridge is Once Upon a Princess, which is one of my all time favorite cartridges. If you aren't familiar with it, not only does it feature a ton of fun "princesses" to dress up in lots of different outfits, as well as, lots of other princess-y themed cuts, it also features a font, gem feature and a tag feature. I use the "tag" feature on LOTS of projects - they make great backgrounds and bases for your stamped sentiments. If you don't have Once Upon a Princess, - just choose a cut with similar theme. Visit the Scrappy Moms Stamps site to link up your project!
Just in case you haven't seen the newest stamp set from Scrappy Moms Stamps - here it is again:
I have LOTS of projects featuring Once Upon a Princess, so if you'd like to see more - you can always find more examples by clicking on "cards" or "scrapbooking" on the top of the page.
Make sure to check out the rest of the design team projects by visiting the Scrappy Moms Stamps site or by visiting the design team members' blogs!
(You can find them on the left hand side of my page!)
- Card Base - standard A2
- Mat trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4
- embossed with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dot A2 Folder
- Tag Shape sized at 3.80" from Once Upon a Princess
- "Princess & Outfit" sized at 4.25" from Once Upon a Princess
- Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps - Happily Ever After set
- heat embossed
- 1 1/8" Princess Faces - Peachy Keen Stamps
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Pigma Pen - Black 03
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Florentine Gold, Sterling Silver & Obsidian
- Orange Rhinestones - Michael's
Hope you have a great day!