Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Welcome to another Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  In honor of the newest Scrappy Moms Stamps release, Sun Kissed, this week's Cricut cartridge is Life's a Beach.  If you haven't played along with us - it's really easy (and fun!).  To play along - create a new project using a cut from Life's a Beach or a similar cut from another cartridge then link your project on the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog!  I hope you play along! 


Materials Used:
  • Tropical Drink - Silhouette Online Store 
  • Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps - Sun Kissed set
    • Embossed using VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad & Opaque White Embossing Powder from Hampton Arts
  • Baker's Twine - Scrappy Moms Stamps
  • D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug A2 Folder


8 comments:

bonnie said...

Adorable project sweetie...yum! :) Hugs x

Christine said...

another fabulous card! Now I want a silhouette but I think I need to use my cricut first.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so super cute, lauren!

joeygirl86 said...

Ohhh love the colors! You're making me wish I would embossed my sentiments more often..love the look! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Another great card! Looks inviting, LOL!

Ceci's Blog said...

Super Kute!!!
cecy

Tana said...

I love how you did this card. It makes me want summer to be here. :)
acaffeinatedcrafter.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

YUMMMMMMYYYYYYY! I want a fun summer drink like that! So cute and love the Divine Swirl!